Newest Member
    amirah5
Possible Weekend Snowstorm, Jan 24 2015

ineedsnow

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didnt know that my bad just looking out for you  :snowing:

No worries, it's sort of unclear what the actual policy is but I've heard that from a couple people so figured it was better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Per the Meteocentre meteograms, BOS is 11" snow and 0.2" rain, guess the 850 line pushes a little further north in between hours. BDL is 5.5" snow, 0.3" ZR, and <0.10" rain.

still kind of odd that models are showing zr but i guess we will see! 

No worries, it's sort of unclear what the actual policy is but I've heard that from a couple people so figured it was better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Per the Meteocentre meteograms, BOS is 11" snow and 0.2" rain, guess the 850 line pushes a little further north in between hours. BDL is 5.5" snow, 0.3" ZR, and <0.10" rain.

Euro still cold. I only have 6 hour intervals so it's hard to tell if it warms in-between, but from what I can see, the 0 line is confined to clipping the cape and islands. It probably comes a bit further north in reality between hours 42 and 48, but this run is a really nice hit for a lot of folks.

Looks like a north shore jackpot verbatim with an even 12", BOS metro is around 10". 6" line runs along the southern extent of the watches in CT, then up to Waterbury, then NE from there to the northern tip of Strafford County, NH and up into coastal ME, then runs down the Atlantic to south of Scooter before cutting WSW to between Warwick and Providence and linking back up with the latitude of the watches. All of MA except the cape and the islands is 2"+, Chris/MPM grab around 3-4".

been keeping quiet but this one finally seems worthy of breaking the ice

very good 0z Euro/GGEM consensus, seemed the best combo last winter with American models increasingly ignorable

0z Euro a tick warmer than 12z

both hit eMA with CCB

both advertising warning criteria central-southeastern MA / metrowest / into North Shore

now within 60 hrs, this is looking good

Archived