12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Possible Weekend Snowstorm, Jan 24 2015

ineedsnow

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny thing about the EURO is it has BOS on the edge of mixing but 850's below 0c from LI to New Haven to Providence. Anyone else seeing that? Can you say dynamic cooling?

If you look it's mostly showing up as -0c in the space between those two white bands, so basically between -0.5 and 0. But yeah that band of -1 to -2 in the area you outlined is dynamic cooling, great example of it actually.

If you look it's mostly showing up as -0c in the space between those two white bands, so basically between -0.5 and 0. But yeah that band of -1 to -2 in the area you outlined is dynamic cooling, great example of it actually.

Point is it's not completely out of the question for that to change especially 60 hours out. A degree or too and it's a much more substantial snowstorm for the areas in question.

Point is it's not completely out of the question for that to change especially 60 hours out. A degree or too and it's a much more substantial snowstorm for the areas in question.

Or it goes the other way and we're 90% rain.

But yeah, I agree with your point. Nothing should be locked in yet for anyone considering the differences on guidance and the lead time.

I remember a Saturday system in January 2005. I was right on the taint line. Every time snow mixed in I thought...here we go and then it would go back to sleet. The whole day was like that.

I brought that one up this morning. I was expecting 4-7 and got a full fledged Zr storm . This was it

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CBIQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.easternuswx.com%2Fbb%2Findex.php%3F%2Ftopic%2F14218-wsw-downgraded-to-wwa-for-boston%2F&ei=R5fBVMKmAcSHsQTToIGIDg&usg=AFQjCNHO0wxtsWk7MTkMc_aDGiIjQaKe7g&sig2=3GK7nkCmxl7DdphLjSxYmA

Archived