12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Possible Weekend Snowstorm, Jan 24 2015

ineedsnow

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that call, but I'd extend that 4-8 box east a bit to Wellesley/Dover and areas just west of 128. Other than that, sounds perfect.

I thought about including BOS in the 6-10" but I think they might see 4-7" so they are on the 6" which is the median already anyways so I kept them out of it. I am most concerned with interior SE MA busting high and E CT busting low.

I thought about including BOS in the 6-10" but I think they might see 4-7" so they are on the 6" which is the median already anyways so I kept them out of it. I am most concerned with interior SE MA busting high and E CT busting low.

I just don't like the thought of BOS in a marginal setup. Could bust high but I like 3-6 in the city and most of SE MA away from the torch oceanic locales.

SR, not a bad first guess either.

Thanks!

I'll sketch something out for the region as a whole later probably just for fun(Or at least throw up some text numbers), but I need a break from models after spending the last five hours getting the discussion/map together lol. Off to Metrorock, I'll make sure to bring some ice cubes to the top of the climbs to cool the column(Hey, when it's marginal, every bit counts :) ).

East of the fore river bridge will be affected (noticeably) by a NNE wind, especially Cohasset and down the coast.

I'm hopeful that we have a decent chance in BOS to bust high with a NNE wind.

Eh, winds go quickly 360 and then NNW. Maybe for a few hours it's very light NNE.  It's more an issue maybe down the coast, but I can tell you that if 850 was like -2C..zero problem here.

A lot of people not from CT think Putnam and N Windham Cty think there's alot of elevation there. There's really not. Only Woodstock/ Ashford over to Union. In fact , many times there's a local min over that area around Putnam

there are 725 ft hills a half mile to my NW that aren't in that map but that's just a generalized area map not meant to be an elevation map.

Archived