Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have two NNJ friends constantly fb messaging me updates on model runs for the past few days on how the Euro or some other model shows 20-25"+, and how excellent the H5 looks, and the BLIZZARD WARNINGS and wxbell snow maps putting them in bright pink and lime green.

Sometimes I ignore their messages but for the most part I don't react even if I feel upset inside. There's something insane about me that makes me keep tracking this even though I know I'm missing it for the most part.

that's one of the core flaw of The FB.  people only post the happy and good stuff.  usually you don't see the daily grind, or all the pain and suffering that makes up most of life.  The FB is a phony lens on people's lives.

I think I'm feeling ok right now. I excepted the primary was beat last night. I like to take my disappointment in steps. First goes the primary. Now I'm keeping a open mind with the coastal. IT'S NOT OVER YET PEOPLE DC AND EAST. Just think.. tomorrow night we could all (DC/east) watching the western edge setting in.

Archived