• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
12/20 Pre Grinch Mood Snows

40/70 Benchmark

Did people think aside from the coast this was supposed to start this evening? It's been progged to start well after midnight and continue all day tomorrow. We're waiting for the S/w from the west to move in and interact with that east flow..It will all sort of just blossom overhead along convergence zone.....not sure where why the handwringing?It's 1-2 spot 3 for many folks. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more widspread enhancement will occur when that vortmax out in W PA moves into the region or just south of us tomorrow A.M.

I'm a little surprised that the rest of E MA doesn't have a bit more weenie snow right now...like that small flake 3 mile vis stuff. But still, most of the accumulation potential comes with that vort enhancement.

Just got back to my West Roxbury House. The Whole if the Boston to xape Cod region looks like a winter crime scene. Some areas look like they had 15 minutes of nice snow while others look to have had 6 hours of snow but non-accumulating and wet and Others had 2" like Quincy which I saw.

PROBABLY HAVE NOTHING AT HOME!

Just got back to my West Roxbury House. The Whole if the Boston to xape Cod region looks like a winter crime scene. Some areas look like they had 15 minutes of nice snow while others look to have had 6 hours of snow but non-accumulating and wet and Others had 2" like Quincy which I saw.

PROBABLY HAVE NOTHING AT HOME!

You have. West Roxbury house? Where? Yeah very little snow ...maybe 250 flakes earlier. Not waking up early as my sleep is increasingly more important.

Archived