amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
12/20 Pre Grinch Mood Snows

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm finding this as comical. Consider if this where occurring in March after the region comes out of 100" winter. I understand the comments are seasonally motivated and top it off whatever falls is gone in a blink. Geez! Bet it wouldn't garner 10 posts.

Wake me when a widespread legit synoptic 1.00" QPF with cold air entrenched is modelled.

I'm finding this as comical. Consider if this where occurring in March after the region comes out of 100" winter. I understand the comments are seasonally motivated and top it off whatever falls is gone in a blink. Geez! Bet it wouldn't garner 10 posts.

Wake me when a widespread legit synoptic 1.00" QPF with cold air entrenched is modelled.

Ok...go to sleep tiny dancer.

Well in October we'll have 80-page threads on the possibility of mangled flakes mixing in at the end of a rainstorm. In April mixing with mangled flakes doesn't get a mention.

It's all about relation to the given season at hand.

Archived