northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
12/20 Pre Grinch Mood Snows

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About .25 I think? RGEM is decent there and near the CT river on west too. So you see, the nuances continue.

RGEM had a nice weenie jackpot on the south shore to near BOS...almost all the hi res stuff has this (exact town of jackpot might not be the same...but general area is) so I'm thinking it's probably real.

The setup is very good there just west of the CF convergence boundary:

PR_000_048_0000.gif

RGEM had a nice weenie jackpot on the south shore to near BOS...almost all the hi res stuff has this (exact town of jackpot might not be the same...but general area is) so I'm thinking it's probably real.

PR_000_048_0000.gif

Isn't that right over Scooter's fanny

PR_000_048_0000.gif

Yeah it's on pretty much everything(Like I said, when I'm not home, BOS jackpot :axe: ). Other interesting area to watch I think is the CT river valley/I91 corridor, decent cluster of guidance now keying in on a secondary max in that area. GGEM called that a couple of days ago and has been pretty consistent with having it there, and now it looks like the GFS is joining the party as well. 

I'd go 0.5-1.5" or so for most of SNE, with 1-2" for the I91 corridor and BOS/SEMA with localized 3" in the latter of those two enhanced zones. Worth keeping in mind that IVT's often verify a little NE of where models put them, but then again we've seen a decent trend west with this so who knows what that means. Good rule of thumb with them is to expect nothing and be happy with whatever you get, because it's more than you had yesterday.

PR_000_048_0000.gif

Yeah someone in SE MA will get that. That's why I think someone there may do well. I just mean the overall nuances elsewhere, but seems like most will see general light snow.

PR_000_048_0000.gif

Blob just of the coast is interesting

Its not stupid its always a good time playing in the snow with kids hope you do good

This area can do well in this setup so I'm hoping for some nice snows anyways. Honestly at this point , I just want white. Been dying to play in it with my son lol. Stupid I know, but something I am looking forward to.

Archived