Newest Member
    joxey
Tuesday night mixed bag

Ginx snewx

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love it.

Just read the AFD, looks like a fun commute tomorrow, with just all-seasons on the little 2WD.  Mile Hill, here I come (or maybe surrender and take the flatter/longer/pot-hole-ier back road.)

NAM warms pretty quickly aloft up here, says my ride home after midnight could be dicey. The RAP keeps it all snow however through at least 2 AM.

NAM warms pretty quickly aloft up here, says my ride home after midnight could be dicey. The RAP keeps it all snow however through at least 2 AM.

I'm surprised how cold it is in the low levels still...wet bulbs in the upper teens currently for the valleys and mid teens for the higher elevations. Mansfield hit a high of 20F, but has since fallen to 12F. I figured at 4000ft/875mb it would just be a slow rise straight from the afternoon onward.

Dews were in the single digits this afternoon everywhere...pretty dry stuff.

I'm surprised how cold it is in the low levels still...wet bulbs in the upper teens currently for the valleys and mid teens for the higher elevations. Mansfield hit a high of 20F, but has since fallen to 12F. I figured at 4000ft/875mb it would just be a slow rise straight from the afternoon onward.

Dews were in the single digits this afternoon everywhere...pretty dry stuff.

If that warmth does move in quickly aloft, that's going to be a pretty good shot of IP/ZR.

Good sign that flakeage is being reported in SEMA areas I would think, should bode well for those on the coastline hoping for some flakes and also for those in the interior hoping for a little accumulation out of this. Hoping for some flakes in BOS, more concerned about SR getting a good dose(4" would be sweet) to hopefully push some of the stuff that's close over the hump.

Archived