12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Tuesday night mixed bag

Ginx snewx

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been kind of a nice surprise here this evening. Been snowing moderately now for 3 hours but because it's wet, the result so far is 1-2" on grassy surfaces and maybe 1" on sidewalks. If it were colder, I'm sure this would amount to more.

Only about .7" in Andover. That's higher than I would think. Drove through CF prior to 128.

24.7F...still some -SN although the accumulating snows are more showery. Next batch is incoming.

Wait till you get in that moisture moving through VT right now... pretty good pulse.  I'm surprised the ASOS is only showing 3/4sm visibility as I just drove home from a friend's house and you couldn't see much of anything.  Flake size drastically increased too.

Only about .7" in Andover. That's higher than I would think. Drove through CF prior to 128.

Yeah, I'll revise to around an inch on grass and less on pavement. That is, before compaction just after it fell. Snow growth, particularly the first couple of hours when dews were low made me think that we wete in for a surprise.

I never really used it before...just what I saw posted on here, but is it more sensitive now on the color scale? Yellows for 30 dbz seems a bit excessive.

I think the yellow has stayed the same.  They made the two grayish colors for 5-10dbz stuff into greens, and then flipped the other greens around.  The brightest green used to be the heaviest and now the darkest green is the heaviest.

Archived