joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Thanksgiving Week Storm (Wed/Wed night)

ORH_wxman

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you're assuming sleet gets this far north or up to you. It may not . Rgem will be deciding factor in my mind

The 12z RGEM nearly got pellets to you and ENE to near BOS...and that was one of the colder models. Euro easily pinged...so I'll assume the RGEM will warm enough to bring them into play.

My forecast right now is that it will be a pellet-fest there by 18z give or take an hour.

Will - What are you feeling for Northern RI? I feel life in the only person in a 25 mile radius on this board here so I have to come in lol. Is guess lots of pellets going by what I'm reading. I was busy all day and it seems things have trended for the worse. See many 0-4 predictions after 6+ this morning.

Will - What are you feeling for Northern RI? I feel life in the only person in a 25 mile radius on this board here so I have to come in lol. Is guess lots of pellets going by what I'm reading. I was busy all day and it seems things have trended for the worse. See many 0-4 predictions after 6+ this morning.

I think N RI will be in that 3-6 zone..possible the more elevated spots crack 6 inches.

Archived