• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
11/26-27/2014 Coastal Storm Banter

SR Airglow

You probably should go take another look at the data if you even did, I think i would be leaning Euro/RGEM/GFS in that order with a small helping of Nam

Accusing other posters of lying.  Suggesting looking at the NAM?  Now it all makes sense.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

During ski season they do offer a shuttle bus between the FIT station and the mountain, but not yet

Soon they'll have the new commuter rail station in West FIT on the Westminster town line...but that seems to have stalled....

I'll be at Wawa enjoying face shots in the pow tomorrow night, I'll let you all know how it is :) 

Best stay away from the board then. This one went south fast for both of us...not that I ever expected anything meaningful down here. Now just hoping for some pingers..lol.

I might have to lol. Yeah if I get some sleet I will be happy at this point. I was in the game for a bit of snow for a while, but that looks like a wash.

I think this might have some unpleasant surprises up its sleeve

It has become apparent given everyone and their brother is bouncing around with each model and run on what they think is correct.

What the HEY. The professionals and people with degrees in this science are, how can I state without offending are having a difficult time handling the details. The people demand correct forecasts some even try to corner Mets to commit to hard numbers and then use those against them at a later date. The chest-pounders how before a drop or flake has fallen declare victory.

Every storm ultimately verifies and not a single person or outlet with get it exactly right.

I'm done venting, seems I do it every year. What happened to the fun and learning forum with-out having to read threw every other post of garbage? 

I'm out... 

I don't think they are T-accessible. :lol:

I'd probably go greenline to Riverside at 128 if taking the T from Boston...or if they are willing to hop on the commuter rail, take that to ORH or Fitchburg.

http://www.wachusett.com/Default.aspx?tabid=66

Yeah, I knew they had something. Figured it would be daily, and didn't realize that it hasn't started yet.

Also thought that the stop was closer than Fitchburg.

Archived