CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
May 2014 Banter Thread

Eskimo Joe

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Italy looks great! I have to go someday. 

Did you move to Baltimore or has Rockville gone to hell in your time away?

lol- we had a philly transfer and flew a really small jet into bwi. Low pass near the city was a stark reminder that bmore isn't the prettiest outside of the nice areas. 

Nice Bob!  it's a beautiful country. 

It was a once in a lifetime experience. The company my wife works for spared nothing (it was their 75th anniversary trip. apparently other years are great but this one was "the one"). It was a bit shocking to be honest. It was all first class and covered. Even top top shelf liquor was free on the ship but the excursions are what made it mind boggling Best of all, my wife's big boss and I got along great and partied every night. Never a bad thing. 

lol- we had a philly transfer and flew a really small jet into bwi. Low pass near the city was a stark reminder that bmore (and 99% of the bigger cities) isn't the prettiest outside of the nice areas. 

It was a once in a lifetime experience. The company my wife works for spared nothing (it was their 75th anniversary trip. apparently other years are great but this one was "the one"). It was a bit shocking to be honest. It was all first class and covered. Even top top shelf liquor was free on the ship but the excursions are what made it mind boggling Best of all, my wife's big boss and I got along great and partied every night. Never a bad thing. 

FYP

BTW, welcome back!

June?

I guess so. We haven't really had thunderstorms per se either so far this spring. We've had some thunder and lightning, but nothing that was really stormy. I can't wait for the afternoon storms when its 95/72 and then the derecho shows up ;)

Archived