• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
March 2-3 Disco, Part III

stormtracker

It's a pretty big step from 2 hours ago. When the RAP moves big it usually is pretty good. At least that's my experience.

It kinda over does things past 10hrs but if each subsequent run keeps doing it then it's a very good sign.

Hi res models can be tricky out in time but looks pretty good to me

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far, this has been a bust. Allow me to explain why. A bust for my area, at least.

We were forecast to get 10 inches of snow and .5 to 1.0 inches of ice.  Freezing rain was supposed to have started this afternoon. Instead, all we gotten is rain. The radar shows some precip coming in later. However, alot of it is staying south.  Temp is dropping. So, it looks like any changeover to FR will be brief. It might just switch all to snow instead.

So far, this has been a bust. Allow me to explain why. A bust for my area, at least.

We were forecast to get 10 inches of snow and .5 to 1.0 inches of ice.  Freezing rain was supposed to have started this afternoon. Instead, all we gotten is rain. The radar shows some precip coming in later. However, alot of it is staying south.  Temp is dropping. So, it looks like any changeover to FR will be brief. It might just switch all to snow instead.

I don't know anyone or any model that was indicating freezing rain this afternoon. We weren't originally supposed to drop below freezing until tomorrow morning, around dawn; now we are by something like 10pm, about 9 hours before models 2 days ago were showing.

Definitely not a bust.

I don't know anyone or any model that was indicating freezing rain this afternoon. We weren't originally supposed to drop below freezing until tomorrow morning, around dawn; now we are by something like 10pm, about 9 hours before models 2 days ago were showing.

Definitely not a bust.

He is on the other side of the Apps. Closer to Ohio than here. His weather has no bearing on our own.

Archived