12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
March Banter Thread

CAD_Wedge_NC

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought we were bad!? You'd think with all the winter weather they get , they wouldn't be all that crazy about not getting a foot of snow in mid March!

The main difference between the SE and Mid-Alantic forums is, they keep their Wilkes like posters.

The main difference between the SE and Mid-Alantic forums is, they keep their Wilkes like posters.

Very true! I'm a very mild mannered , go with the flow, kind of guy. It just seems like everybody is ready to bite someone's head off over the least little thing, or disagreement. It's fun to read, but not participate!

Very true! I'm a very mild mannered , go with the flow, kind of guy. It just seems like everybody is ready to bite someone's head off over the least little thing, or disagreement. It's fun to read, but not participate!

I couldn't handle that kind of tension... I mean geez, it's not like we're debating the meaning of life here.

I thought we were bad!? You'd think with all the winter weather they get , they wouldn't be all that crazy about not getting a foot of snow in mid March!

I'd never move up north to experience more snow. I'm perfectly happy with the once in a while snow that I see here in GA. They get so much snow up north that it is ordinary. I don't even enjoy snow all that much when up there. It is too ordinary there.

0z gfs has that system but supression city though. Between last nights and 6z both the gfs and euro show that system as a slider. Euro has the 0C 850 hugging N. NC.

4th time is the charm in the month march?!

The SE regional forum is for discussion of things pertinent to the SE.  jburns just gave the people what they wanted, which does not harm anyone else.  If you don't personally care about the ACC tournament, hopefully you will be able to muster up the effort to not click on the thread that is dedicated to it.  It might take remarkable restraint, but I would venture to guess that it's possible to exhibit such self-control.  And somehow, I don't think your AmWx experience will be too negatively affected by a blue dot next to an extra thread in the SE forum that you choose not to read.  ;)

Now, you continue to sit in the catbird seat with regards to the upcoming wintry weather possibilities.  Roxboro has been a magnet for these fringe events so far this year.  How about sharing the love a little with this next one?  :)

Don't get your panties all in a bunch. Though it does get frustrating with all the bball on tv. But its over with now.

If it was possible I'd be glad to share the winter weather. But this is pretty much what this system amounted to.... nothing more than a nuisance. Year after year this area always does well with winter systems. No matter how good or how bad the winter is in general there has always been atleast one accumulating snowfall.

Though ultimately the only sensiable logic thing to do if you like snow that much is move north. Any place along the VA border triad area or further north.

But over the years seems like the best place is right smack dab in the heart of VA. Mainly the Shenandoah Mountains.

post-7245-0-61001200-1395064908_thumb.jp

post-7245-0-32033700-1395065185_thumb.jp

Discuss the 3/25 threat that's not being discussed in the pattern thread!

Zed's dead baby. Zed's dead. Looks cold and dry.

lol.. I had cold pizza for lunch. Sitting in Bryson city bored.

Went to find some more cookies and they're all gone. Now I'm bored AND hungry. Will probably eat at Zaxby's tonight. Or maybe Taco Bell. What kind of toppings were on the pizza?

Archived