12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
March Banter Thread

CAD_Wedge_NC

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is hard to find time to play for me other than at lunch or really early before work since I have kids. I would feel bad playing more than once a week a night and leaving the kids with my wife. Plus, the only time the Y has adults only ball is two nights a week. That doesn't seem worth the money to me. But they have the adults ball every weekday in the morning from 5:30 to 7:30. I would go play every morning from 5:30 to 6:30 if there were enough to run full court, and if there were not too many that you waited to play.

Yeah, I'm the same way. I couldn't go after work, really. I wonder if you could call or something and ask what the action looked like in the morning? I agree, though, I wouldn't want to have to wait a bunch before playing. We used to go to the gym at State several nights a week and almost every Saturday/Sunday. We'd sometimes have to wait 3 or 4 games to play. At least we usually won a game or two, so we could stay on the court.

College B-Ball thread AW is becoming. 

Pull my finger while asking if I care. 

(I do... hope I don't crap my pants in that exercise.)

Judging by your name, your avatar and this comment above.

If you have that serious bowel problems you seriously need to get that **** check out.  All of the above is abnormal. ^_^

Its ok to have accidents while a child and crap your self but I hope you're beyond that stage

BTW I do realize your name is for

crappie.jpg

Judging by your name, your avatar and this comment above.

If you have that serious bowel problems you seriously need to get that **** check out.  All of the above is abnormal. ^_^

Its ok to have accidents while a child and crap your self but I hope you're beyond that stage

BTW I do realize your name is for

crappie.jpg

I was born in 1908.  Crapping is perfectly acceptable at any time.  That's what most say.  Some don't say anything.

Damn, I'm hungry.  Where's my darn fryin pan!!!  Shiate, I'm out of House Autry Fish Breader!  Crap!  Got wine, though.

I wish I had some fish. 

A few sports related posts are fine, especially during the ACC tournament.  However, if you want to do a play by play commentary that evolves into a discussion, the sports forum is the place.  

Gentlemen, I just deleted 34 posts.  I admit to a personality fault. I can't stand being ignored.

Gentlemen, I just deleted 34 posts. I admit to a personality fault. I can't stand being ignored.

what posts got deleted?

I know there is a sports forum but I enjoy talking sports with the southeast crew, and if nobody is posting compared to everyone talking sports I dont see the problem. Again, just my opinion.

Give me a few minutes.

Let me sum it up for you... :unsure:  :stun:  :lol:  B)

Take the basketball bs to the sports forum. Not the SE regional forum. The SE regional forum is for discussion of weather related topics or slight off topic in the banter.

The banter has been taken over by sports and a seperate thread on top. No bueno y no mas... comprende senors y senoritas?

Let me sum it up for you... :unsure::stun::lol:B)

Take the basketball bs to the sports forum. Not the SE regional forum. The SE regional forum is for discussion of weather related topics or slight off topic in the banter.

The banter has been taken over by sports and a seperate thread on top. No bueno y no mas... comprende senors y senoritas?

This storm is going to be a cold rain here! The NAM is fumar de bueno stuff, si!

Meh.  No, not on top.  In lieu of.  The ACC tournament thread will be deleted next week. I made it to take the sport talk out of the banter thread. The ACC tournament has been a huge event in the SE for longer than I care to remember, so I relented from my first inclination of just deleting the sport posts. Any further ACC posts in banter will either be deleted or moved, as will posts from the NCAA tournament when that begins. Plan now to post any NCAA talk in the sport forum.

Before any questions are asked...  or you try to google translate look below.

This storm is going to be a cold rain here! The NAM is fumar de bueno stuff, si!

This storm is going to be a cold rain here! The NAM  is smoking the good stuff. Yes!

Si senor mackeral sky

especialmente para simpsonville Carolina del ser. Lo siento senor. Se que su area es una meirda. 

Yes sir mack sky

Espeically for Simpsonville, SC. Im sorry. But your area sucks.

No offense mack.

Before any questions are asked... or you try to google translate look below.

This storm is going to be a cold rain here! The NAM is smoking the good stuff. Yes!

Yes sir mack sky

Espeically for Simpsonville, SC. Im sorry. But your area sucks.

No offense mack.

None taken! Two years of high school Spanish , and that's about all I can remember! The conjugation was the hardest for me to grasp! I really wished I would have learned more, if I new then what I know now! :)

The SE regional forum is for discussion of things pertinent to the SE.  jburns just gave the people what they wanted, which does not harm anyone else.  If you don't personally care about the ACC tournament, hopefully you will be able to muster up the effort to not click on the thread that is dedicated to it.  It might take remarkable restraint, but I would venture to guess that it's possible to exhibit such self-control.  And somehow, I don't think your AmWx experience will be too negatively affected by a blue dot next to an extra thread in the SE forum that you choose not to read.  ;)

Now, you continue to sit in the catbird seat with regards to the upcoming wintry weather possibilities.  Roxboro has been a magnet for these fringe events so far this year.  How about sharing the love a little with this next one?  :)

I'm just gonna throw this out there..........There is a sports forum for a reason. Sports/Politics/Religion/Off Topic discussions don't belong on the weather side, this is why these areas were created. With the last couple of pages, the snarkiness/taunting has been thrown into the mix and this usually leads to unnecessary discussions. That will lead to those of us in green having to clean up the mess, because after all, this is the weather side. It's really not hard to open another tab, and for those of you that say you just want to discuss the games with the se crew, anyone is able to comment and other regions lurk here often..........now back to your regular scheduled program. 

DT starts his post on Facebook with this...

*** SPECIAL WEATHER GEEK POST FOR SICK ... TWISTED WEATHER FREAKS ***

The following post relates to WEATHER Geeks Weather nerds and meteorologists who like to spend time looking at weather models.  If you are regular person that has a real life and you talk to real people and you have real jobs and families...this post and probably not going to have much mean to you

Ugh back in lame ass Waycross. Haven't had that much fun in a while. Love Atlanta. Already miss the family. Whenever I was on the roads in Atlanta, January 28th images just kept popping up.

I haven't checked the weather in a while, and I see a big rain event is coming.

BTW Mackerel_sky, we're you at the opening day for six flags today? I saw someone who looked exactly like you.

Archived