joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

CAD_Wedge_NC

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the heels played good, But dook couldn't miss!

This years duke team when they shoot well, covers their handicaps at the 1 and 5 positions. Hopefully we can shoot well the next 9 games if we are that lucky. Thanks for the JB update. It's nice outside and I plan on doing some fishing next weekend assuming the rains calm down for a few days, water is muddy from all the runoff. However unlike most folks I'm game for another chase as always. The more winter weather I get the more I want it seems.

so just got power back this afternoon......I know it busted for a lot of y'all but that was the nastiest ice storm I;ve seen here in Burlington in a decade.  It was chainsaw and generator city around here for about 2 days.....whole city was dark.  300 year old live oaks uprooted in the older section of town. 

Pretty impressive.

It was such a beautiful weekend   :D   I'm seeing birds headed north, flowers starting to bloom, buds on the trees and my new to me car now has a layer of pollen. Spring is close   :lol:   Glad to see everyone getting power back on   :wub:

EDIT: I drove 1183.2 miles this week, so this was a great weekend to enjoy the spring weather and relax   ^_^

No King release til ~2-3 AM for the next 8 months. :( I'd be happier with DST the way it used to be: 6 months and that's it. Late April to late Oct. DST in March sucks imo.

I'd rather us just stay on it year-round.  Having daylight in the afternoon means I can actually do something with that time after work, instead of it being wasted while I'm driving to work or sitting in a windowless office.

My spider senses tell me someone outside the mountains of NC will have another winter wx event before this season is over :)

Yup maybe 2 or 3 more.

If the Euro, CMC, GFS is right and holds steady around the 20th of this month thats one  possibly 2. But the pattern looks to be continuious stretching into and passed the 1st. I'd say after the 1st through the 9th is possible for one more but after that finally become to warm to produce anything besides Cold rain.

So roughly about 4 more weeks and winter can be cancel again for good this winter.

Archived