joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

CAD_Wedge_NC

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it looks like PII is indicating the faithful arrival of the springtime posting pattern.

What's the average on a non-winter, non-imminent event day? 5-10 posts? Less?

Yeah pretty much ha.  I expect a few comments about the Carolina-Duke game but nothing really happening weatherwise so maybe not.

Yeah pretty much ha. I expect a few comments about the Carolina-Duke game but nothing really happening weatherwise so maybe not.

I think half of the Carolina posters are out cleaning up tree debris! Better enjoy the warm summer, next winter will be bangin'! When the mid- Atlantic forum is saying winters over, it's time to give up!

Yeah pretty much ha. I expect a few comments about the Carolina-Duke game but nothing really happening weatherwise so maybe not.

I think Duke is gonna get this one. Next week, we might see some severe weather as opposed to winter weather, unless the models are too far north with the system.

thought there was a system for thursday possible snow and colder according to Jason on 13.  everybody must enjoying the warm weather or is the system not showing up anymore ?

No it's a coming! lol   And I'm in the foothills... I would bet a $100 it want be in the forecast tomorrow! If I were a betting man....

.WEDNESDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY. A CHANCE OF RAIN SHOWERS IN THE

EVENING...THEN A CHANCE OF RAIN AND SNOW SHOWERS AFTER MIDNIGHT.

MUCH COOLER WITH LOWS AROUND 30. CHANCE OF PRECIPITATION

40 PERCENT.

Yea dook will blow them out tonight! Surely? hard to play 5 against 7 for 40 minutes...

Listen at u! I just hope we play for 40 minutes for a change. Anyway got the power back this afternoon. It's a record we are usually one of the last. That line runs all the way from Asheboro 15 miles and if one hiccup happens along the way then it's Kaiden bar the door.

Gonna go enjoy the game. Frost what's the wizard of Pennsylvania saying about late week storm. Cutter, runner?

Oh yea, nice job by Robert! Storm sure lived up to the hype. Synoptic forecasting pulverized the models again!

Listen at u! I just hope we play for 40 minutes for a change. Anyway got the power back this afternoon. It's a record we are usually one of the last. That line runs all the way from Asheboro 15 miles and if one hiccup happens along the way then it's Kaiden bar the door.

Gonna go enjoy the game. Frost what's the wizard of Pennsylvania saying about late week storm. Cutter, runner?

Oh yea, nice job by Robert! Storm sure lived up to the hype. Synoptic forecasting pulverized the models again!

North of us Midwest/NE storm!!  We gotta wait till next winter El Nino + Cold = :snowing:     Duke will win easily tonight! ;)

I thought the heels played good, But dook couldn't miss!

My gut feeling tells me winter is not over, just look at the level of cold just this past week. The amount of cold left over the Northern Hemishere, The Great Lakes still almost frozen over 100%, MJO in good phases, and high amplitude flow forecast to return in a week. In 83 and 84 we had late snows all the way till April 18th,1983 and March 24th of 1984. I am going to enjoy the nice spring weather this week though, get out and enjoy while you can.

Archived