• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
March Banter Thread

CAD_Wedge_NC

Suppression depression is right where we want it.  Or something like that. :lol:

The Euro has some sort of system brewing in the Gulf at the end of its run, though I'm not sure anything would come of it.  The March 29th Winter Storm will deliver.  It's always the storm after the storm that delivers.  Or the one after that.  :weenie:

The 12z Euro Ensemble mean is supportive of a Miller A on 3/25, though.  Looks like a coastal that goes all the way up the coast to offshore of Cape Cod.  850s are wondrous for most of NC and portions of upstate SC.  I will hug.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suppression depression is right where we want it.  Or something like that. :lol:

The Euro has some sort of system brewing in the Gulf at the end of its run, though I'm not sure anything would come of it.  The March 29th Winter Storm will deliver.  It's always the storm after the storm that delivers.  Or the one after that.  :weenie:

The 12z Euro Ensemble mean is supportive of a Miller A on 3/25, though.  Looks like a coastal that goes all the way up the coast to offshore of Cape Cod.  850s are wondrous for most of NC and portions of upstate SC.  I will hug.

At this rate Tropical Storm Arthur better deliver.

Cold and dry is right where we want it now, unless that is 50/30 because of March, lol!

You said in the main thread you were 13 stories up looking out the window? Don't do it, your going to see sleet and snow! :)

Yeah, it always looks like it's snowing from up here. It was 55 degrees in the fall and it was raining. I seriously had one person seriously tell me it was snowing because the raindrops were being blown around in swirls. He was serious. I tried to tell him about 850s, but I'm sure you know how far that got in. :arrowhead:

At this rate Tropical Storm Arthur better deliver.

At the rate its going won't be much of a hurricane season and probably be late April early May for our last snowstorm in the SE. :(  :unsure:  :yikes:

I would think by this time next month all chances should be going going gone.

I'm sure people has heard about the year 1816 the year w/o a summer. Well this could be 2014 the year with out a summer.

At the rate its going won't be much of a hurricane season and probably be late April early May for our last snowstorm in the SE. :(  :unsure:  :yikes:

I would think by this time next month all chances should be going going gone.

I'm sure people has heard about the year 1816 the year w/o a summer. Well this could be 2014 the year with out a summer.

Last summer wasn't that warm overall...

Which met was it? I haven't been keeping up with that forum today since we had our own weather to discuss.

He returned after I posted it.  The major winter storm brought him back, haha.  There's a fun thread called "NWS Product Debate" where most of the fun was.  Of course, that stuff was originally clogging up the main thread until they moved it.  Interestingly enough, the NWS nailed that forecast (and some posters were giving them heat over it).

I need filled in on all the mets the SE forum has ran away.  It sounds like that poster is just making things up.

He returned after I posted it.  The major winter storm brought him back, haha.  There's a fun thread called "NWS Product Debate" where most of the fun was.  Of course, that stuff was originally clogging up the main thread until they moved it.  Interestingly enough, the NWS nailed that forecast (and some posters were giving them heat over it).

I need filled in on all the mets the SE forum has ran away.  It sounds like that poster is just making things up.

Tex Antoine.

Archived