EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Lol Monday night sneaky event

Ji

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone mentioned a second band. I assume the person was joking. The snow out in west virginia is upsloping, it will not get into Virginia on the tropical fall line

Jeb, as someone who lived in Pocahontas county for 18 months ending last summer, I can tell you that ain't upsloping.  Wind direction for upsloping needs to be from the northwest, occasionally the west.  SE winds are never good for upslope snow. And not sure one could classify the fall line in the mid-atlantic as tropical.

6z rap is still looking good for Baltimore. Hoping we can squeeze out another 1.5-2" if ratios are as good as the last batch.

Not only will the remnants of the 2nd line give you snows, but the moisture in OHIO is going to hit Baltimore later. I think you're good to go for 2-3 inches overnight.

okay, I admit it.

I was WRONG

The 2nd wave is hitting us and we are getting graupel, dendrites and sleet. The road is turning white again. It's steady light snow but picking up to moderate

I think that there is a 50 percent possibility of some of the snow in Ohio moving southeastbound and hitting us around 730am'ish.

This rush hour may be a little slippery before the warmup later today

I have a half inch of snow

Archived