joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA and the fringes - Feb. 2014 Part V

JamieOber

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fine, thanks for asking! I left the building just about an hour before the collapse. We had heard strange popping noises for the past couple days and had no idea what they were...just assumed it was someone working on something.

No one was hurt, but we are now in the Lancaster Municipal building nearby the station while they assess the integrity of the beams. I'll be doing weather on our livestream with no graphics and no radar to show. Just my mug on camera yammering about snow again. Can't wait!

Glad to hear the weatherman didn't have a snow related injury.

Steady snow here. Not sure what time it started after 3:00 anyhow. Probably about and 1" on the ground. See CTP upped us to 2-4"

Up to 9.8" on top of my car for the two events (last reading after storm 1 was 8", and that probably compacted some before this snow started).

I'd guess we probably have 3-4 inches of new snow here, and it's still snowing... though I'm not sure it's going to be snowing for much longer.

Up to 9.8" on top of my car for the two events (last reading after storm 1 was 8", and that probably compacted some before this snow started).

I'd guess we probably have 3-4 inches of new snow here, and it's still snowing... though I'm not sure it's going to be snowing for much longer.

Maybe an hour or so of decent snow left?  I measured 3.5" at least an hour ago.  Should end up at 4-4.5". 

Maybe an hour or so of decent snow left?  I measured 3.5" at least an hour ago.  Should end up at 4-4.5". 

3.6 here.

Archived