• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Central PA and the fringes - Feb. 2014 Part V

JamieOber

While I do think best amounts will focus on the Laurels and the south central counties immediately adjacent (up to 4-6"), I don't think we'll see a marked drop off east of the mountains

like some are thinking with the low moving south of PA and in the process of deepening as it hits the coast and heads to New England. I like a general 2-3" east of the mountains in the advised

areas.

Great, thanks for your insight!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I do think best amounts will focus on the Laurels and the south central counties immediately adjacent (up to 4-6"), I don't think we'll see a marked drop off east of the mountains like some are thinking with the low moving south of PA and in the process of deepening as it hits the coast and heads to New England. I like a general 2-3" east of the mountains in the advised areas. 

2-4" reports across Ohio is a plus

I'm def. heading over, is Hodnett or Dewease down here?? Looks like Lincoln is done with there deal.

According to Lynn schaeffer Lincoln still wants to try for Saturday. Somehow. Someway. Pa posse in Florida include marks, schuhart, HODNETT, Danny Dietrich, Steve buckwalter. I won't see them though, volusia for Monday-Wednesday and then bubbas for usac Thursday-Saturday. Gonna miss all the big track activities at Daytona.

Archived