Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 12-13 Obs for "The Storm That Wouldn't Say NO"

Herb@MAWS

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Mods turned off signatures, etc. to keep the busy site running smoothly - can people add their location to their ob? Such as: light snow, nice dusting on Nebraska Ave and I just saw some moron jogging in Chevy Chase DC.

Thanks esullivan, kmlwx, and yoda!

Huffwx -- where exactly are you at?

And while we're at it -- while I am not new to AmWx, I don't always (or as often) follow the obs thread.  Is there an easy way we can find where folks are located, or do we need them to provide TBY (their back yard) every now and then?

Light snow in Crofton MD, white coating everywhere.  Started out as SN--, at 6:55, then went into a period of granulated/rimed light snow, now softer flakes

Huff and I are both in the Lynchburg area. I'm actually in Bedford county, just west of LYH proper. I think this is the case for Huff as well, but I'm not sure. 

Huffwx -- where exactly are you at?

And while we're at it -- while I am not new to AmWx, I don't always (or as often) follow the obs thread.  Is there an easy way we can find where folks are located, or do we need them to provide TBY (their back yard) every now and then?

Light snow in Crofton MD, white coating everywhere.  Started out as SN--, at 6:55, then went into a period of granulated/rimed light snow, now softer flakes

My bad, Lynchburg VA

Started snowing around 3 PM

Archived