Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Burns' Big Banter Bonanza

NCsandhills

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you getting 1-2 feet you're always in the sweet spot! :popcorn:

Dude, I wish. You guys are gonna be busy up there!

CAD rules.... re-read his earlier statement about temps getting to 32; which would help keep totals down. Now temps wont get to 32 and it may be really bad.

Gotcha. Ugly, but looking more likely I guess....unless Widre is right and it's all rain after a sleet pellet.

This is the Euro's storm, I'm sure we'll all be very interested to see the 12z run today.

That said, we (GSO, CLT) never wanted to be right on the edge 2 days out.  I'm not sure I understand enough to know why the NW trend happens and which situations it doesn't tend to happen in, but I've definitely seen it many times.

Good morning...I had to actually do some work this morning and finally catching up on the storm.  Well, I'm nervous about what we have coming our way.  I'm afraid it's mostly going to be a zr event which I really didn't want.  We need that further east track to keep the warm nose away.

Just came back in from cleaning off the steps and putting down some salt. LOL we buy the boxes of rock salt you can make ice cream with.  that's all we have to do thru the storm cause we have to take our puppy out a lot!!! oh and walk up a hill across the street and keep my elderly mother in laws steps clean and get her mail and paper if they get here tomorrow.

i would say we have about a 1/2 inch of snow or a bit less at the moment. :snowing:

The good thing is it looks as if a lot of folks, including mets, think ther NAM is off.

Yeah I'm no pro but it looked like it phased late.  With a track on the coast western NC needs it to bomb to keep the cold coming.  I'm not sure it can bomb enough to save RDU with that track though.

Archived