wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Feb 8-10 Light snow event that i spent 10 days tracking

Ji

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still waiting on another panel but looks like a 10-14" snowstorm, with some sleet mixing in a possibility for me and Wes

We often see a brief intrusion of warm ocean air in setups like this.  Minor detail to see this far out but worth keeping an eye on

We need this.   This forum needs this.  The children need this.

I really like the ul plots leading in and we aren't talking d10 here. The signal keeps getting better if anything. I think we're going to get a decent snow but pretty undecided on a miller A. Certainly not mad at the euro right now. Last nights eps members has some huge hits but mixed overall so...

Euro is a big hit...close for me and Wes...but big hit

We'd at least see snow even if we might mix with sleet for awhile if taken literally.  A good run but too thing stand out.  One we need the vortex just north of Nova scotia to remain nice and strong and two,  change the timing between the northern and southern streams and the evolution would be different.

We'd at least see snow even if we might mix with sleet for awhile if taken literally.  A good run but too thing stand out.  One we need the vortex just north of Nova scotia to remain nice and strong and two,  change the timing between the northern and southern streams and the evolution would be different.

I worry about  something quickly running out ahead of the cold air...we are probably 45-48 on Saturday based on the run

Archived