Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Feb 8-10 Light snow event that i spent 10 days tracking

Ji

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree mitch but after looking at the EPS run I can't help but to think about believing the chance exists. 

yeah Bob, and the chance existed in 12/26/2010 but with great blocking, great pattern, blah, blah blah, and still nothing

I want this to happen as much as anyone in our area, but Lucy is quick with that football and I have grass stains on my pants that will never wash out as it is

yeah Bob, and the chance existed in 12/26/2010 but with great blocking, great pattern, blah, blah blah, and still nothing

I want this to happen as much as anyone in our area, but Lucy is quick with that football and I have grass stains on my pants that will never wash out as it is

I'm worried about the typical 50/50 that the models like to show early and then pull away from us as we get closer to the event. As I understand it, we lose that 50/50, we lose this storm.

I'm worried about the typical 50/50 that the models like to show early and then pull away from us as we get closer to the event. As I understand it, we lose that 50/50, we lose this storm.

We lose a miller A but we can easily score on the front of a miller B. 

I'm not sold on a miller A at all. Even after seeing quite a bit of agreement from the euro and eps. My excitement is mostly from what I'm seeing on the panels. Not what I really think is going to happen. 

We lose a miller A but we can easily score on the front of a miller B. 

I'm not sold on a miller A at all. Even after seeing quite a bit of agreement from the euro and eps. My excitement is mostly from what I'm seeing on the panels. Not what I really think is going to happen. 

What's scaring you off from the Miller A look? 

Weaken or move the vortex over the Maritimes and it al changes. Same with the block near baffin island. We need the euro to verify almost identical to get a miller a.

Way too many days in front of us for things to change

Miller A's are so rare. It almost makes sense that it would be some kind of a transfer storm. But we can still do OK with an upfront thump.

Archived