Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Feb 8-10 Light snow event that i spent 10 days tracking

Ji

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are the current odds I give this system in my totally subjective estimation based on my previous tracking experiences and flipping through KU.

MA Special    ~ 2/17/1979:  20%

Inland runner ~ 2/142007:  30%

NYC North  ~  2/8/1969:     30%

HECS          ~  3/4/1960:    30%

Out to sea    ~  CMC 12z  -10%   

ARW Cleveland  Superbomb: 0%

Odds of PHL hitting jackpot? Probable.

00z NAM looks bleh at 84, luckily I don't use the NAM. After looking over the SREF and yesterdays Euro I am indifferent about the lead shortwave. The Cold front is too far southwest for it to do much help.

The difference on the 21z sref is that most of the members that amp up the western ridge, look like they are going to extrapolate into a storm This setup is probably just a matter of getting the slightest amplification over Oregon  Friday night and it's dumping by Sunday. The multiple shortwaves ejecting are mostly a distraction.

it's only february 4th...I don't give up ever, but I dont really start to give up until around March 7th....so I have 4-5 weeks left....

There will be a next every 3 days or so in this pattern. One at a time at short leads is all we got. With as close as 18z was latitude wise I almost expected a north track. Does it hold? I kinda doubt it for now

it's only february 4th...I don't give up ever, but I dont really start to give up until around March 7th....so I have 4-5 weeks left....

I pretty much lose interest come 3/1

sure, I'll be here after that if there's another tease threat on or after 3/1, but it disappears so quickly after it falls that I can't get as excited

I'd be tickled pink if today's Euro worked out and I don't believe the GFS is capable of reaching the right solution, except by accident, at this range, so I'm still all in but the routine gets old come 2/1

Archived