e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Feb 8-10 Light snow event that i spent 10 days tracking

Ji

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty boring for everybody. doh. Is what it is and wait and see.

The outlook is pretty bleak, let's be honest.  We've gone from a deep trough, Miller A rolling up the coast into a beautiful transient block to a strong out shallow mess that's OTS.   It's really remarkable, but there you have it.

I know, that's why I posted it....the problem is, once we get closer they don't look so hot

I feel like an alcoholic trying to limit myself to 2 drinks, but in this case, trying to limit myself to models that go out 2 days

All we can do is track and discuss. Meaningful discussion in the minority in disco threads this year. It's pretty sad.

All we can do is track and discuss. Meaningful discussion in the minority in disco threads this year. It's pretty sad.

I agree. But this year, like most, when the level of disappointment increases the level of posts deceases. It's always been like that.

Part of that is the fact that the models continue to advertise snow in the long to medium range for us then pull it away completely or shift it north of us. The problem isn't the weather or the models, it's our expectations created by models.

I agree. But this year, like most, when the level of disappointment increases the level of posts deceases. It's always been like that.

Part of that is the fact that the models continue to advertise snow in the long to medium range for us then pull it away completely or shift it north of us. The problem isn't the weather or the models, it's our expectations.

I've been fine this year tbh. It's already been a better winter than I expected. My peeve is the prolific posting from people who never add a single thing of value. Ever. It's not a double standard when long time regulars who often add value hit the banter button in disco thread is ok and a bunch of useless posts from an increasing # of people is not ok.

Archived