12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Monday Mauler Obs Thread

Avdave

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hubby said Ava had a map up during her brief weather check in, showed 9-12 for us?

She runs it off of the RPM model. Early today it showed us in 3-6 so the next run probably beefed up. Sometimes they will also adjust when they get reports from the northern crew and they realize a lot areas already reached their forecasted amounts and there is still several hours left of snowfall to go. Good chance we reach 7-8 but 12 is a reach except for I-83 Blizzard guy who will check in with 14. He kills it every time.

She runs it off of the RPM model. Early today it showed us in 3-6 so the next run probably beefed up. Sometimes they will also adjust when they get reports from the northern crew and they realize a lot areas already reached their forecasted amounts and there is still several hours left of snowfall to go. Good chance we reach 7-8 but 12 is a reach except for I-83 Blizzard guy who will check in with 14. He kills it every time.

i didn't see it, so if it was the RPM then that makes more sense. I was a bit shocked by 9-12".

but yeah, its ripping and we will do well for sure.

I hope you never make it to work. Seriously

I enjoy a good regional snow, but these gradient storms do suck.  The fact that it is rain to my south where I need to be screws me.  With a small event I can get through, but this is a little ridiculous.  It is a pain in the arse, and not an enjoyment.  This has happened a number of times this season, more so than I can ever recall in prior years.  My posts and observations are not meant to pour salt in any snow lovers wounds who is on the outside looking in, they are solely for info and observation sharing concerning a storm that is impacting all of us. If the consensus here is to stop posting Mason Dixon observations and images then that is fine by me.  

Archived