12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Monday Mauler Obs Thread

Avdave

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems that the reception problem is yours alone as no other poster appears to have had the temper tantrum that you have.  You also appear to lack the self-awareness that not everyone's needs,experience and expectations match your own.  But conveniently you have appointed yourself as the spokesman for all with your statements prefaced with "nobody cares that you can't get work" and the like.

fair enough...I'm sorry he got snow, and I hope it melts as quickly as possible so he can get to work

eh.. there is clearly north/south tension, moreso than normal this winter perhaps even though the "south" is doing ok ytd in general.. but it's like close'ish to normal v 300% normal.  and it's not all south directed at north. we will get through this tribulation though and corn fuel splits will unite us in a few months... well, the 5% that also post in the summer. 

I say us southerners unite, invade the northern tier of our subforum and burn down their snow!!

in a sharp gradient storm where some people didn't meet expectations, it usually isn't going to be received well to post pictures of 8" and then repeatedly complain how you don't want the snow and how bad it is that you cant get to work...Do you really lack the self-awareness to realize that?...seems like a no-brainer....anyway....I hope you get no more snow and it melts as quickly as possible?

Why don't people NW of DC post their snow pics with a spoiler tag?

BTW, temp been holding steady at 37.8 all AM, just dropped to 37.2 in the past 1/2 hour.

I say us southerners unite, invade the northern tier of our subforum and burn down their snow!!

hopefully it's not that govt made chemical snow that fell in the south.. might cause fallout problems around here if the cold ground doesn't deflect it. 

I actually enjoy the pics, and I know dude works in MD and lives near the border and I appreciate his posts...didn't mean to be a total d-ick...I'm sorry he wasn't able to stay rain like the rest of us

It's all good!  :wub: I appreciate everyone on here and that is why I am here.  This is a frustrating storm for most in a series of frustrating winters.  Here is to a KU this weekend where most won't have to worry about travel etc and can enjoy! :sled:

Archived