Newest Member
    joxey
1/29/14 Cape Cod and SE Areas Tuesday Night/Wed AM

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You get around the same as me?

I just measured, 2" on the nose and still snowing enough to accumulate.  Little more than I figured late last night.  I mainly missed that heavy band this morning 330-6am but it got close enough to put down about 1/2 or 3/4 and then this last band piled on.

Models did very well too inside of 24 hours.  I'm going to guess right over the bridge in Sandwich there is 4-5" a few miles away.  I barely missed the heaviest stuff as that first shot just didn't want to give me the best goods.

I just measured, 2" on the nose and still snowing enough to accumulate.  Little more than I figured late last night.  I mainly missed that heavy band this morning 330-6am but it got close enough to put down about 1/2 or 3/4 and then this last band piled on.

Models did very well too inside of 24 hours.  I'm going to guess right over the bridge in Sandwich there is 4-5" a few miles away.  I barely missed the heaviest stuff as that first shot just didn't want to give me the best goods.

Not bad at all.  This one worked out pretty well within that 24h period prior to the event.  I may be up to 1.5" but I put in 1.25".

Archived