joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/29/14 Cape Cod and SE Areas Tuesday Night/Wed AM

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great job sniffing this out when no one else even gave it a chance, good thing we have great hobbyists like you who think out of the box and are free from constraints.

I may be just sniffing cirrus time will tell.

Bouchard went in a totally different direction.   C-1" Boston to Providence, 1-2" and 2-5" elsewhere.

great job sniffing this out when no one else even gave it a chance, good thing we have great hobbyists like you who think out of the box and are free from constraints.

I feel like this has been talked about as a scraper since the end of last week...here's just a few posts (note the date):

I have far more interest in something next weekend or early the week after than next week.

I suppose we could get lucky with a scraper next week. I'd probably be more interested if I was on Cape Cod, MA, USA.

No that is a clipper going well NW of us...middle of next week...like Wed/Thu there could be a coastal offshore close enough to "scrape" us. 12z OP Euro showed it close enough for SE areas for a light to moderate snow.

That's timeframe I llike. I

Suppose we could get a scraper, but that H5 look was sort of eye opening.

Cape scrape , and OE "cj" for Ray Ray on on Wed?

GFS took a small step in that direction. A lot of time for this to trend right

I've felt pretty good about this one since the end of last week, not really sure why other than it's the type of system that seems to end up coming closer.  I'm still trying to figure out whether 1-3" is in the cards or a dusting.  ACK should get into it good tonight but that's about the only place I'm sure of.

This date was originally targeted by some OP GFS runs way, way out FWIW. 

I've felt pretty good about this one since the end of last week, not really sure why other than it's the type of system that seems to end up coming closer.  I'm still trying to figure out whether 1-3" is in the cards or a dusting.  ACK should get into it good tonight but that's about the only place I'm sure of.

This date was originally targeted by some OP GFS runs way, way out FWIW.

This is one of those system that it mgith be fun to be hunkered down in a cottage at CC National Seashore. Quite cold and wintry.

Not a lot of northward movement on the echos off the Jersey Shore, mostly chugging along east out into the open ocean.  Would love to be on a ship about 150 miles south of Nantucket later tonight.    Don't feel good about accumulation in SNE except for perhaps Nantucket.

That's about what is modeled at the moment. It's not really until after 06z where it moves more nrly.

Archived