amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January 21st Snowstorm OBS

snow.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:54am:  28 Light snow. Pixie dust. Streets and sidewalks still wet. About 3/4 inch so far on hard surfaces.
11:21am:  29 Mod snow. All big flakes. Peak wind: 14 mph.
11:04am:  29 Mod snow with giant flakes mixing in. (beginning of deathband) Peak wind 11mph.
10:37am:  29 Light Snow  No stickage to roads or sidewalks still.
10:00am:  31 Mod Snow
9:30am:    32 Furries
9:00am:    33 No precip

Roads are bad out here around Winchester. Took my wife to work at the hospital and went to the gym.

Snow has been mostly fine and light past 2 hours, measured 3.6 inches so far.  Not expecting this to end up on the forecast high side ? Actually be happy with 6"?

Wondering what the afternoon bands may bring?

blah, LWX really needs to pay attention when doing the spotter reports. I tell them every single time that my location is Parkton, not Cockeysville, yet they tag my report Cockeysville anyways

They'll get it fixed within the next 5 yrs. #goFeds

well...pretty underwhelming so far here...i could lie and say it's been awesome, but...it hasn't.  hopefully this is just part of the redevelopment process.

i haven't even gone outside, but only a dusting so far.  things need to start poppin' in the next couple hours.

Let's stop the arguments please.  If there are posts/obs from the regions part of the MA subforum then by all means post them. 

They do this every single event...completely MIA until there is a north trend on models...then they descend like vermin...

Archived