joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/21 Clipper that's not a Clipper Thread

DDweatherman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the first time Wes has raised his fishing pole since Jan 2011.

Actually I worked on my rods and reels today.    Looks like a solid light to moderate event unless the Euro somehow is right.  Luckily, I don't have to make a solid forecast until tomorrow so I can be as big a weenie as anyone else here.   This is one of those events I should do better or at least as well as snowwxluvr, Ji and Leesburg. 

Actually I worked on my rods and reels today.    Looks like a solid light to moderate event unless the Euro somehow is right.  Luckily, I don't have to make a solid forecast until tomorrow so I can be as big a weenie as anyone else here.   This is one of those events I should do better or at least as well as snowwxluvr, Ji and Leesburg.

A nice 2-5" snow region wide would be pretty cool. I've never worried about being the jackpot...I just like to be invited to the party...lets make this one happen!!

Actually I worked on my rods and reels today. Looks like a solid light to moderate event unless the Euro somehow is right. Luckily, I don't have to make a solid forecast until tomorrow so I can be as big a weenie as anyone else here. This is one of those events I should do better or at least as well as snowwxluvr, Ji and Leesburg.

Who the heck is snowwxluvr? LOL

I hope you guys get jackpotted! My hope is for 2 inches.

Archived