joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2nd/3rd Storm Observations

Bostonseminole

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm about 1/2 mile east of 24 and 3/4 mile south of 128. Still holding at 24 F, but waiting for the plunge. Absolutely no idea how much snow so far with the wind, but I can see about 7 or 8 on top of a garbage can.

Sent from my BNTV400

Still in the 20s? Down to 14[/quote

Front is moving thru. Just dropped from 24 to 17 in less than 10 minutes in North Randolph!

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

7.2" new

0.7" past hour

-SN

0.0F

Pete has already busted up here, but understandably this isn't really his viewing area...even though we get all of the Boston stations up here.

Your cleaning up with the waa. More than me so far. Im at work but ~5-6 reported at the house.

Your cleaning up with the waa. More than me so far. Im at work but ~5-6 reported at the house.

It's been going surprisingly well although it looks like we have a lull coming in. Either that or we're going to be getting shallower lift below the edge of the beam at GYX.

This is the only relatively recently updated ob out of the PNS I could find.

New Hampshire

... Belknap County...

3 SSE Gilford 6.5 340 PM 1/02 3 degrees

-0.2F now. Feels weird to see the minus sign on the Davis and knowing that it's snowing steadily out.

I'm about 1/2 mile east of 24 and 3/4 mile south of 128. Still holding at 24 F, but waiting for the plunge. Absolutely no idea how much snow so far with the wind, but I can see about 7 or 8 on top of a garbage can.

Sent from my BNTV400

Still in the 20s? Down to 14[/quote

Front is moving thru. Just dropped from 24 to 17 in less than 10 minutes in North Randolph!

Sent from my BNTV400

Just went though here too, down to 18.1.  Noticed a pronounced drop in the winds while I was shoveling the 3" here. 

It's been going surprisingly well although it looks like we have a lull coming in. Either that or we're going to be getting shallower lift below the edge of the beam at GYX.

This is the only relatively recently updated ob out of the PNS I could find.

New Hampshire

... Belknap County...

3 SSE Gilford 6.5 340 PM 1/02 3 degrees

-0.2F now. Feels weird to see the minus sign on the Davis and knowing that it's snowing steadily out.

Pretty amazing temps. DAW/PSM coldest reporting stations in the state, right there even with Pittsburg. NErly drain ftw.

4F at home in Pelham NH.

Office in Tewksbury had more snow than I have in Pelham.  I didn't measure either location, looked only like 4-5 inches in Pelham.

While driving in the parking lot my car tires made the loudest snow-crunching noise I've ever heard.  I had to stop to make sure i wasn't dragging something like a bag of tambourines and a section of chain link fence.

This is a first for me...check this out; the temp gradient is so drastic in eastern MA, that one can easily discern the location of the cf by the streak of color along the immediate E MA coastline, and into se MA.

Follow the string of 21's and 10's  lol

http://www.pdfamily.com/weather/mesomap.htm

Archived