Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January Banter

Isopycnic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Major Winter Storm on tap for Eastern North Carolina, impacts look greater than 12-26-2010, I don't think coastal sections will rival 1989, but this is a ~1 in 10 year event for folks east of 95. We are likely sacrificing the next 2 or 3 winters, oh well, we should be back in play in time for an epic solar min.

LOL official all time high snowfall in PGV is 16" and the record low is -4 I suspect both are on the line the next few days B) and while I doubt they get broken this storm is about the best shot to do it in forever.

:lol:   Maybe I should start on that bottle of wine now   :lol:

I'm popping pain pills out of a pez dispenser and they say I'm just getting a dusting!!    :guitar:

But I do have a lot of back pain!                                                                    

I'm just pumped we finally have a storm on the way. First time I'll be staying up late to nowcast in a look long time. Told my wife i'd take the baby shift tonight to let her get some sleep but really I'll be glued to the screen drinking some beer!

Before it gets too insane in here tomorrow I just want to wish everyone good luck and def stay SAFE

Well, I figured that I would give a first crack at a snow map.  I've never done one of these, so go easy on the criticism please.  With apologies to WilkesboroDude, I did not use MsPaint, but my line drawing skills aren't the best.  Anyway, here you go...

Sn0Hv1o.jpg?1

wish you move that about 30miles east and south

I'm popping pain pills out of a pez dispenser and they say I'm just getting a dusting!!    :guitar:

But I do have a lot of back pain!                                                                    

I hope they start working     :hug:    back pain sucks  :(   

At this point, I personally see no great reason to look at anything other than RAP - but that's just me.

Having said that....Ummmmm - it has a pretty significant impact on people north and west of I-85. If that Baja energy is correct on the RAP, would there not be more of a chance at a negative tilt thus drawing that qpf much more into play?

Just a thought.

People in Elizabeth City have lost their ever loving minds over this storm. I have a 24 hour shift on Engine 3 tomorrow. Let me tell you, I'm not looking forward to what the afternoon and overnigh holds. I'm hoping the other Paramedic on shift tomorrow doesn't call in. I hate being the only Paramedic in house with a huge storm on the horizon. Oh yeah, thanks for letting me get that off my chest. I feel better now.

Archived