Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January Banter

Isopycnic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss Phil, too. :(

I really wish I could see Robert's (WxSouth's) call map.  It sounds like he's going all-in.  If he pulls the coup, this one will be remembered for awhile.  Can anyone at least give a vague overview of it or is that against the rules?  I know he already said that he thinks Hickory will exceed 1" by mid-morning and that he'd be "shocked" if they only received an inch.

If he did release his call map to the public and nailed it against all odds, he might gain subscribers.

Or, I guess I could subscribe and find out for myself.

BTW, my temperature has collapsed almost 20 degrees in the last few hours.  IT'S ON!

Wow I was so lame at that age compared to them, and I was listening to tool by age 13! haha I would have loved to actually play it at that age.

This guy is also older than me AND cooler than me. Dang it, cant win. 

A great way for kids to learn how to play!

Such a good song.

I know if we were playing this in my music class it would of been a lot more interesting!

I really wish I could see Robert's (WxSouth's) call map.  It sounds like he's going all-in.  If he pulls the coup, this one will be remembered for awhile.  Can anyone at least give a vague overview of it or is that against the rules?  I know he already said that he thinks Hickory will exceed 1" by mid-morning and that he'd be "shocked" if they only received an inch.

If he did release his call map to the public and nailed it against all odds, he might gain subscribers.

Wait!!  WHAT??!!  Tell me more of this...  :o :o

Wait!!  WHAT??!!  Tell me more of this...  :o :o

Yeah, I know...  I was kind of shocked when I read that, too.

https://www.facebook.com/WxSouth

ennifer Saunders Hickory is only getting an inch,if Lucky....smh
WxSouth Hickory might get more than an inch by mid morning.Depends on that snow band , and then there is more where that came from. I'd be shocked if Hickory only gets 1".

Thoughts on how you guys / gals  :wub:  would like to structure the threads over the next 36 hours?  We currently have the storm disco thread going strong, with obs also.  I have no issue with Burns creating a storm specific bitches moans complaints banter thread, as Jan banter is getting kinda large (120 pages), and pinned it may help folks take the crap where it belongs.  Your call on if we keep a sep obs and disco, what we don't want is people talking about the same thing in multiple threads, that can be a headache.  

post-382-0-63852200-1390868630_thumb.jpg

TWC snow map made no sense. It says we are in the 1-3 inches of snow area yet their forecast here has an all rain event with sleet mixing in.

Also their model they show has us in freezing rain by 5pm tomorrow which is incredibly hard to believe.

twc started the day giving me 1-3, mid day it was 3-5, then 6-8 and now it's 3-5 and I'm on the edge of 1-3  :lol: 

TWC snow map made no sense. It says we are in the 1-3 inches of snow area yet their forecast here has an all rain event with sleet mixing in.

Also their model they show has us in freezing rain by 5pm tomorrow which is incredibly hard to believe.

I put my Direct TV receiver on channel 362 last night for the first time in ages.  No more Weather Channel, but the new to me Weather Nation channel.  They actually had...get this, weather! 

I really wish I could see Robert's (WxSouth's) call map. It sounds like he's going all-in. If he pulls the coup, this one will be remembered for awhile. Can anyone at least give a vague overview of it or is that against the rules? I know he already said that he thinks Hickory will exceed 1" by mid-morning and that he'd be "shocked" if they only received an inch.

Or, I guess I could subscribe and find out for myself.

BTW, my temperature has collapsed almost 20 degrees in the last few hours. IT'S ON!

A lot like allans

Archived