Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January Banter

Isopycnic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye... well damn I should have started it.... No b/s trend trends I call the next one... Feb or March.

I call the April Banter and will guarantee many perfect track Miller As with the freezing line in Canada.

Dibs on March... I mean if thats what we are doing, calling threads. lol

Lol. In all honesty it doesn't matter who calls it. Its a question on weather or not there will be enough sustained blocking in place to support  a thread that is worth while. 

Dibs on March... I mean if thats what we are doing, calling threads. lol

I don't care who has what month as long as we can mojo some snow in and around the southeast.  here we go again plenty of cold air around until the moisture arrives then it warms up and then plenty of cold again, what is it with this timing or lack of.  man the northeast never has a timing issue hardly, it snows at the blink of an eye there.    :cry:   :snowwindow:

I don't care who has what month as long as we can mojo some snow in and around the southeast. here we go again plenty of cold air around until the moisture arrives then it warms up and then plenty of cold again, what is it with this timing or lack of. man the northeast never has a timing issue hardly, it snows at the blink of an eye there. :cry::snowwindow:

Zzzzz. I nominate you for "whiner of the year". You never stop whining. You sound like you're five years old, not 40+. It is called climo. What do you expect? The NE is some 800 miles north of you! What is the point of comparing to a much colder and snowier climate? It isn't going to change. Even so, they sometimes have timing issues. Also, Arctic air tends to be dry. So, dry when cold is the default as I see it, especially down south.

Zzzzz. I nominate you for "whiner of the year". You never stop whining. You sound like you're five years old, not 40+. It is called climo. What do you expect? The NE is some 800 miles north of you! What is the point of comparing to a much colder and snowier climate? It isn't going to change. Even so, they sometimes have timing issues. Also, Arctic air tends to be dry. So, dry when cold is the default as I see it, especially down south.

I think Brick hijacked Frit's account!

I think Brick hijacked Frit's account!

Yeah, good point. I almost know what Frit is going to say before reading the actual posts! He's so repetitive and it usually contains whining. Then again, he's so repetitive that I do wonder if he's mainly just trolling for a reaction. If so, he wins this last round since I reacted. If trolling, at least do it in a funny or otherwise entertaining way for goodness sakes. Rainstorm was the worst but also the best in my opinion because he/she made me laugh.

at least I win something, call it what you want..  its ok for anyone to cry, gets out the frustrations.  I do know what your talking about, CLIMO!  I just feel better when I get it out as most folks would.  I'm not saying anymore than what a lot of other folks have said, we are in the mtns. where its not uncommon to snow.   and not on the coast like yourself.  anyway sorry about the whining, just helps.  

at least I win something, call it what you want..  its ok for anyone to cry, gets out the frustrations.  I do know what your talking about, CLIMO!  I just feel better when I get it out as most folks would.  I'm not saying anymore than what a lot of other folks have said, we are in the mtns. where its not uncommon to snow.   and not on the coast like yourself.  anyway sorry about the whining, just helps.  

d9UBA.gif

at least I win something, call it what you want.. its ok for anyone to cry, gets out the frustrations. I do know what your talking about, CLIMO! I just feel better when I get it out as most folks would. I'm not saying anymore than what a lot of other folks have said, we are in the mtns. where its not uncommon to snow. and not on the coast like yourself. anyway sorry about the whining, just helps.

Frit ,

You haven't won yet. You've still got to beat the other nominees. As far as I know though, you're the first nominee from the SE region. I wish you luck, sir. You've certainly earned my respect...ooops, I mean disrespect. If nobody else gets nominated, you will be declared the winner. Brick is running for Weenie of the Year, which isn't the same thing. So, he's ineligible to also run for Whiner of the Year. That would be way too much honor for one person to have since it would likely go to his/her head. G-d willing, maybe you'll be declared the "People's Whiner" one day. For some reason , however, that doesn't have as good a ring to it. :(

Frit ,

You haven't won yet. You've still got to beat the other nominees. As far as I know though, you're the first nominee from the SE region. I wish you luck, sir. You've certainly earned my respect...ooops, I mean disrespect. If nobody else gets nominated, you will be declared the winner. Brick is running for Weenie of the Year, which isn't the same thing. So, he's ineligible to also run for Whiner of the Year. That would be way too much honor for one person to have since it would likely go to his/her head.

I will read more and post less guys.  sorry.    :pimp:

Archived