joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter

Isopycnic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It all ends in Waycross :) ! I am looking forward to the likelihood of single digits! The lowest I've had imby in the last 5+ years has been 11.6 degrees! Maybe we can kill some fire ants!!

I want to ask you something as well, if you do not mind.  Why do you pick on Waycross?  Simpsonville, SC is not all that either? 

I feel bad for those researchers, and the ones who are trapped in that swamp of alligators in Waycross. They're going to send rescuers there as soon as they figure out where Waycross is.

P.S. Is max100 a new troll or a reincarnate of an old one?

I was wondering how bobitt or nccatawba got back in so quickly

I feel bad for those researchers, and the ones who are trapped in that swamp of alligators in Waycross. They're going to send rescuers there as soon as they figure out where Waycross is.

Waycross is the biggest city in the biggest County in the biggest state East of the Mississippi River. Everyone knows where it is.

I was wondering how bobitt or nccatawba got back in so quickly

Well I guess I am a new troll like you once were....What is this place a cult following?

Divine Comedy.

(Reminds one of the 3rd Circle)

When Dante awoke they were in the third circle, where the gluttons were punished. After Virgil pacified the doglike demon Cerberus, they saw where the gluttons lay in the mud, tormented by a heavy, cold rain.

Archived