• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter

Isopycnic

If the SREFs are to be believed, there's nearly unanimous agreement that GSO sees between 1-5.5". There's only three members not in that range (one with 0" and two with 10"+). They are probably too wet, but we'll see. Temperatures won't be an issue for us, at least. :)

You're in Kernersville, right? So you should get totals fairly close to what GSO reports (as should I, leaving a few miles east of the airport).

Yep, kvegas. Hoping to see at least 2 because one is a nuisance. Whatever we get will stick around until at least friday.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the SREFs are to be believed, there's nearly unanimous agreement that GSO sees between 1-5.5".  There's only three members not in that range (one with 0" and two with 10"+).  They are probably too wet, but we'll see.  Temperatures won't be an issue for us, at least. :)

You're in Kernersville, right?  So you should get totals fairly close to what GSO reports (as should I, leaving a few miles east of the airport).

Come on superjames, you know we are getting a dusting.  Just accept it.

You're in Kernersville, right?  So you should get totals fairly close to what GSO reports (as should I, leaving a few miles east of the airport).

I'm between downtown GSO and the airport.  (Closer to downtown than the airport to be exact.)  I'm hoping that my being on the east side of the airport might up my snow returns just a little.

Neither was and will be enough to get excited about. Tomorrow we watch others. Our day will come.

I've never been optimistic about tomorrow's system, but I think maybe one inch is possible.  That's a long shot though.

Welcome to North Carolina...where if you want to see snow, move to Beech Mountain...or Elizabeth City.   :axe:

I'm still holding strong.  Models continue to shift north and west and there is a big ole mass of precip through central Georgia that looks like it has to track along 85.  Think central NC is gonna come out a whole lot better than people think in this.  RAP looks like a bomb waiting to go off.

I'm still holding strong.  Models continue to shift north and west and there is a big ole mass of precip through central Georgia that looks like it has to track along 85.  Think central NC is gonna come out a whole lot better than people think in this.  RAP looks like a bomb waiting to go off.

I'm trying to talk in the main discussion... I actually make sense. I usually end up talking out my ass.

I'm trying to talk in the main discussion... I actually make sense. I usually end up talking out my ass.

LOL.  Same for most of us.  I'm normally a lurker, but we're all so freaking snow starved around here.  I've been waiting for Jan 2000 again since I was 15 years old!  Bout dang due for one to blow the lid on us, and this one has some characteristics (saw you ralking about the L placement)  that could be awfully fun with just a few ingredients. 

Archived