Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter

Isopycnic

I alReady hate this storm...

The in law that was flying in from MS to keep my child had her flight cancel, she's on a later flight, but I'm sure that will get cancelled due to conditions here...and no telling about my flight in the AM...but if the aunt doesn't get here, were screwed anyway...

All on top of the fact that Utah is going to get dumped on the next few days...and I'm in jeporday of missing a lot of it due to this pain in the arse SE storm....aargh.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe some of the tweets James Spann is throwing out there right now. Very reckless and misinforming his viewers/followers. That's not like him at all.

55 mins ago:

James Spann @spann 55m

Snow will end in the Birmingham/Tuscaloosa areas within the hour #alwx pic.twitter.com/Lvr9vAKQl3

Things have only gotten heaver since then for them.

1 Hr ago:

James Spann @spann 1h

There is a dusting of snow over North Alabama, but we have heard of no travel issues, and none are expected on a widespread basis #alwx

now 8 mins ago:

James Spann @spann 8m

Traffic is a total nightmare in the Bham area. 1/2 inch of snow: temps 20-25. Take it easy and be very patient #alwx

Drove through Atlanta twice going to Ole Miss last weekend. I was unaware the traffic was ever anything but horrendous. How do you GA residents deal with it?

Work from home and stay away..

It's really bad out there now..  A lot of schools did early release which means they're just now getting out..

Alright, guys, well I'm out.  Apparently, my 2:00-3:15 class is still on.  I hope things aren't too bad on the roads when I'm on my way home at 3:30...  At least my 3:30 class is cancelled.

Roads here should stay fine or mostly fine.  It's way too cold to have melting issues and just snow is pretty easy to drive on as long as people don't go crazy.  On second thought make sure you don't drive near anyone.

Roads here should stay fine or mostly fine.  It's way too cold to have melting issues and just snow is pretty easy to drive on as long as people don't go crazy.  On second thought make sure you don't drive near anyone.

I agree.  Snow is kind of fun to drive on, but when you put a bunch of cars on the road at the same time, you have issues.

Anyways, I see a few flurries outside.  They're very small and they are falling at the rate of a feather, haha.

Archived