amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can understand why. Terribly unprofessional and by all accounts a horrible person.

Eh, thats not it. Flacco is professional, and a really nice guy by all accounts, but damn has he got some haters. I dont dislike Manning, I just dont think he is close to the best ever, and the front-runner mentality(not his fault) annoys me.

If PM is not the best ever, who is?

Sent from my SM-N900V

Elway, Unitas, Montana....In today's watered down league where all the rules favor offense, Manning and Brady are the best. Although on pure talent, I think Aaron Rodgers is better. He plays on a team with pretty average talent and coaching however. How would Manning have done on the Ravens this season, with that OL and no go-to receiver? Its all subjective of course, but I watched Elway carry 3 very average teams to the Superbowl, and he won 2 ONLY later in his career, when on a complete team, with innovative coaching, a good defense, and a great running game.

I hope Manning beats Brady next week

Nice loss today by the Caps too :lmao:

I'd rather these bad losses now than the playoffs.

Who am I kidding? It'll happen then too.

As a die hard Ravens fan he has certainly got the best of us on many occasions, but I don't mind the guy. Seems to do everything the right way and takes his losses like a man. I will be rooting for him to beat the Pats.

Yeah, that's exactly why I like him (except I'm not a Ravens fan :)).

As a die hard Ravens fan he has certainly got the best of us on many occasions, but I don't mind the guy. Seems to do everything the right way and takes his losses like a man. I will be rooting for him to beat the Pats.

Totally agree he is such a class act. He also does not b**ch and moan like Brady every time a flag is not thrown when a player farts near him. I hope the Broncos go to the SB.

This is close to the most talent they have had since 2002 yet they are beyond pitiful. I just don't like Turgeon.

I expect them to at least make a run in this game tonight but probably exhaust themselves in doing so and then fall short. Why is it the worst shooting teams shoot lights out against the Terps. It's like they are playing against 5 Larry Bird's. Whether it's Duke or  some small school nobody's heard of they all have career nights against Maryland.

I expect them to at least make a run in this game tonight but probably exhaust themselves in doing so and then fall short. Why is it the worst shooting teams shoot lights out against the Terps. It's like they are playing against 5 Larry Bird's. Whether it's Duke or  some small school nobody's heard of they all have career nights against Maryland.

I know that has been happening since Turgeon came it seems like. Down 20 oy.

Archived