amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: bob's gentle admonishment in the Suite thread fiasco...I would very much like to see an op run at some point show a legit threat. On the surface. With moisture and cold and what not.

We do well with those 3 but just not all at the same time.  We get cold occasionally, we get moisture occasionally and we get what not all too often.

H2O thinks posting in third person is goofy.  But H2O is not very bright

Bob Chill does not care what you think

Re: bob's gentle admonishment in the Suite thread fiasco...I would very much like to see an op run at some point show a legit threat. On the surface. With moisture and cold and what not.

Nah, it was a blanket statement that applies across the entire forum. Definitely not singling you out in any way. And I feel your frustration. Believe me I do. I spend too much time chasing something that only exists on computer algorithms. 

You just wait until op runs start showing hits. The won't stay there run to run. It's going to be a nuthouse in here. 

The Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society has two nice articles on the MJO and its impact of Precipitation across the global and on tropical storm formation, etc.  

It also has an article that references one of my articles.  Good to see I'm not completely forgotten.

How's that for boring banter.

The Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society has two nice articles on the MJO and its impact of Precipitation across the global and on tropical storm formation, etc.  

It also has an article that references one of my articles.  Good to see I'm not completely forgotten.

How's that for boring banter.

You have some serious status in these parts. I'll remember you until I'm too old to remember but it won't matter then because I won't remember myself. 

Archived