Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January Banter Thread

H2O

#stormDirecTV

I couldn't tell you the last time I watched TWC besides scrolling past it channel surfing.  Anytime I see it on the guide on Comcast, its always some sort of reality tv program.  I can't stand Al Roker so when he got his own morning show, I pretty much wrote them off.  

I have it on in the morning while im getting ready for work but thats about it. I like the Weathernation network. They need better graphics but it is a start to just having all weather. I hope they succeed

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I root for the Pats most of the time since my SO is from New England.  And I'd love to see a Pats/Broncos AFC championship.  And I'm a fan of Edelman. :)

Yeah that would be a great game with DEN. Would be a very entertaining game for sports fans. Im just shocked how sick Blount has been this season. What a steal for the Pats, not sure what the deal was with him in TB, but he has rebounded big time.  Yeah Edelman is a great player. Really hasnt been able to show his true talents but lately he has been looking pretty good.

Crazy travel today.

Left here at 2pm, 48*, got to Beltway and Route 50, 51* got to Annapolis, 54*. Top of Bay Bridge 56* and then as descended toward Easter Shore just drove into fog bank, temp. plummeted to 44, 25mph speed, 0.1 mile vis max, then within 1/2 fog all gone. Frozen water/marsh around eastern side were interacting with the mild air. Got to Routes 50 and 404 and it's 60. Get to Denton it's 63 and now it looks like rotating clouds to the northeast. Later heard that was tornado warned. Arrived Harrington 4:15 and 63.

Patriots just know what they are doing. With all the injuries on defense, and no Gronk, they reinvent themselves into a physical pound the rock offense, which is exactly the way to attack Denver and their porous D. Manning is going home early again, if not today at the hands of the Chargers, then the Pats will do it next week.

As long as its not the Pats i am fine with it. Go Broncos :).

How sickening was it to watch the Pats OL physically dominate, and open huge holes for their backs. Looks so easy for other teams to run the ball. Ravens front office failed so miserably last off-season, ignoring the glaring need to upgrade the OL, while wasting money on bums like Huff and Spears on the Defense. And Pats are going...they will punish Denver's pathetic D and keep Manning off the field. Not so sure Denver even survives SD today.

There is no way Denver loses today. They've been waiting for this day since this exact date last year. You know how every raven fan KNEW we would beat N. E. after we beat Denver last year? That's how I know Denver will win today. In other words, if SD wins today, we get a foot of snow on Jan 15.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Crazy travel today.Left here at 2pm, 48*, got to Beltway and Route 50, 51* got to Annapolis, 54*. Top of Bay Bridge 56* and then as descended toward Easter Shore just drove into fog bank, temp. plummeted to 44, 25mph speed, 0.1 mile vis max, then within 1/2 fog all gone. Frozen water/marsh around eastern side were interacting with the mild air. Got to Routes 50 and 404 and it's 60. Get to Denton it's 63 and now it looks like rotating clouds to the northeast. Later heard that was tornado warned. Arrived Harrington 4:15 and 63.

AGW makes things interesting

How sickening was it to watch the Pats OL physically dominate, and open huge holes for their backs. Looks so easy for other teams to run the ball. Ravens front office failed so miserably last off-season, ignoring the glaring need to upgrade the OL, while wasting money on bums like Huff and Spears on the Defense. And Pats are going...they will punish Denver's pathetic D and keep Manning off the field. Not so sure Denver even survives SD today.

And this is all without Logan Mankins. We better upgrade our OL big time in the off season. I think there is zero chance they lose today. Next weeks game against the Pats wil be tough but i think they pull it out because they are home.

There is no way Denver loses today. They've been waiting for this day since this exact date last year. You know how every raven fan KNEW we would beat N. E. after we beat Denver last year? That's how I know Denver will win today. In other words, if SD wins today, we get a foot of snow on Jan 15.

Sent from my SM-N900V

What  you say is exactly the reason why they can lose. I'm not saying Denver will lose but don't think they can't. They have an enormous amount of pressure on them today and the clock is ticking for Manning to win one more Superbowl to solidify his legacy and quiet his doubters about his clutch abilities. Anytime division rivals meet for a third time in one season anything goes. I could be wrong but if SD is within 7 points late in the game Denver will choke.

And this is all without Logan Mankins. We better upgrade our OL big time in the off season. I think there is zero chance they lose today. Next weeks game against the Pats wil be tough but i think they pull it out because they are home.

As much as I hate to give them credit I have to. The Patriots are a great winning organization and a model for all aspiring teams, however that putrid and pathetic division they play in has greatly helped them over the years and because of that they find themselves playing at home most years in the playoff. Put the Pats in our division the last 10 years or so and their results would not be the same, not even close.

As much as I hate to give them credit I have to. The Patriots are a great winning organization and a model for all aspiring teams, however that putrid and pathetic division they play in has greatly helped them over the years and because of t they find themselves playing at home most years in the playoff. Put the Pats in our division the last 10 years or so and their results would not be the same, not even close.

+100

Thanks. Can you believe you have to go back 6 years to Jan. 2008 to find a divisional round of playoffs we didn't play in. That really puts the run into perspective. BTW Boldin playing really big today, just like last year,

Boldin is money. I am actually rooting for the 49ers to get back to the SB and win it. 49ers over Pats.

Thanks. Can you believe you have to go back 6 years to Jan. 2008 to find a divisional round of playoffs we didn't play in. That really puts the run into perspective. BTW Boldin playing really big today, just like last year,

He is playing like a beast, but i never did like his showboating after the catch. It has gotten even worse this year. It was a great run, hopefully we will reload and be back next year.

Archived