amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Winter 2013 - 2014 Banter Thread

NEG NAO

Who posted in: March 29-30th moderate nor'easter

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 34

Who posted in: 3/25-3/26 Flizzard/Snow Observation T...

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 22

Who posted in: Much Colder Than Normal March Pattern...

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 115

Who posted in: March 25-26 Potential Bomb Part III

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 235

Who posted in: March 25-26 Potential Bomb Part II

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 64

Who posted in: March 25-26 storm potential

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 181

Who posted in: March 23-24 Storm Threat Discussion

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 23

Who posted in: March Forecast Discussion

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 40

number one poster in all these discussion threads. firehose of garbage

Once again, you can leave this board if you have a problem with me posting.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how about getting today right? :lol:

Yanks fan can be wrong a million times over and I would still rather read what he has to say. Why? Because he tries. He never bullies people. Once in awhile I may disagree with him but he has no problem admitting he is wrong. Forky is very lucky to have the admins on his side, we all know that if it was any other board he would be gone a long time ago.

Yanks fan can be wrong a million times over and I would still rather read what he has to say. Why? Because he tries. He never bullies people. Once in awhile I may disagree with him but he has no problem admitting he is wrong. Forky is very lucky to have the admins on his side, we all know that if it was any other board he would be gone a long time ago.

right is right. getting worked up over the delivery is something people do when they know their argument is weak

2 simple rules to make this place run smother:

No investing too much stock in any global models snowfall forecast beyond 60 hrs 

from the storm center reaching 40N. 

No serious discussion of NAM snowfall beyond 12-24hrs when it is an outlier

that doesn't agree with RGEM or globals.

Just once I wish the admins would address forkys behavior

They won't, so it's pointless. If you're not a fan of how he posts, put him on ignore or just don't read his comments. He has been a storm mode mod in the past and is friendly with many of the admins/mods. It's just how it is, so why bother? He doesn't launch personal and vitriolic attacks like you might see on PR, and this is how he's always been from pretty much day one of seeing him post here.

2 simple rules to make this place run smother:

No investing too much stock in any global models snowfall forecast beyond 60 hrs 

from the storm center reaching 40N. 

No serious discussion of NAM snowfall beyond 12-24hrs when it is an outlier

that doesn't agree with RGEM or globals.anything, period.

Fixed your post.

:weenie:

I guess you must be super human and mistake free then :lol:

You might possibly be the worst met ever to post on a weather board.

I don't believe that you actually have a met degree, because if you do, you certainly never have given any indication that you have a clue, because every other post is banter and trolling.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

We all know that you get endless favoritism here from the staff and the admins, and one day I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

:lol:

It's a weather board run by a few hobbyists, what are you going to do if you find out they "favor" Forky, storm off and never post again?

Forky did call this storm early as a miss and has a good track record for the storms this winter, so what do you expect? For those around when DT was posting here, trust me, he's nothing like he was and I don't think he was ever banned. :lol:

DT is a complete bully, if you don't agree with him he would say you're an idiot. Sorry but many Mets are incredibly pretentious and think they know all or their forecast is better than anybody else's. 

The best way to get rid of a bully is to ignore it. I suggest you all do the same.

You've spent the entire winter on a crusade against the same person. You have "BAN FORKY" in your sig. You've threatened to run to your "connections" to get to the bottom of some make-believe conspiracy. I don't think you believe what you've just said.

DT is a complete bully, if you don't agree with him he would say you're an idiot. Sorry but many Mets are incredibly pretentious and think they know all or their forecast is better than anybody else's. 

Welcome to the human race. I'll be your guide.

DT's a special case. I don't think he can be lumped in with "many Mets". Maybe if you mean "eccentrics who should probably be on medication", I can see your point.

dt was banned then brought back for winter 10-11...I believe right before boxing day blizzard came back on the models he asked to be removed from board.

and yes forky is not like dt

If I remember correctly DT was consistently barking that Boxing Day would hit DC and miss everyone north.

Who posted in: March 29-30th moderate nor'easter

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 34

Who posted in: 3/25-3/26 Flizzard/Snow Observation T...

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 22

Who posted in: Much Colder Than Normal March Pattern...

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 115

Who posted in: March 25-26 Potential Bomb Part III

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 235

Who posted in: March 25-26 Potential Bomb Part II

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 64

Who posted in: March 25-26 storm potential

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 181

Who posted in: March 23-24 Storm Threat Discussion

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 23

Who posted in: March Forecast Discussion

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 40

number one poster in all these discussion threads. firehose of garbage

this why everyone should have a post limit per day - all those threads you mentioned  contained many many pages of pure nonsense and were difficult to read through

Archived