Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Winter 2013 - 2014 Banter Thread

NEG NAO

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL at everyone giving him fuel to do it more because its getting a rise out of some people here. Ignore and its that simple, im not sticking up for anyone just saying what you should do in this situation

Exactly.  The more people egg him on, the more he will troll.

LOL at everyone giving him fuel to do it more because its getting a rise out of some people here. Ignore and its that simple, im not sticking up for anyone just saying what you should do in this situation

Fuel or not his behavior is highly unprofessional for a degreed met. And if he feels so much higher then everyone else than he shouldn't be posting here.

I don't even care if I'm fueling the fire. I disagree with the passive stance people take when the line gets crossed

Very few of my posts aren't storm related. I'll post less when we have less to discuss.

If you haven't noticed, a lot of posters here appreciate my PBP during winter storms.

Continue posting away. People can just skip over it if they don't want to read it.

I don't post one liners like that, and I get the models faster than most people here that don't pay for them. The NCEP site is slow and archaic.

that argument is ridiculous. i see ncep images about 10 minutes after people describe them. that's negligible. you're wasting your money

that argument is ridiculous. i see ncep images about 10 minutes after people describe them. that's negligible. you're wasting your money

I mainly pay for the detailed Euro maps.

And I stop paying for them during the inactive months. Sometimes I go all summer without StormVista if we don't get any legitimate Tropical threats on the east coast.

I mainly pay for the detailed Euro maps.

And I stop paying for them during the inactive months. Sometimes I go all summer without StormVista if we don't get any legitimate Tropical threats on the east coast.

you post maps from every model incessantly

Who posted in: March 29-30th moderate nor'easter

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 34

Who posted in: 3/25-3/26 Flizzard/Snow Observation T...

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 22

Who posted in: Much Colder Than Normal March Pattern...

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 115

Who posted in: March 25-26 Potential Bomb Part III

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 235

Who posted in: March 25-26 Potential Bomb Part II

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 64

Who posted in: March 25-26 storm potential

Member name Posts

YanksFan27 181

Who posted in: March 23-24 Storm Threat Discussion