northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Winter 2013 - 2014 Banter Thread

NEG NAO

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to low clouds, fog and temps in the 40's with a warm front and warm sun 10 miles to our south.

f114.gif

There are going to be some cruel days this April I'm sure. Low 40s thick gray clouds and fog are about as fun as a kick in the balls when it's 70 and sunny in dc/md. I really really loved it down there in April. And they had a an epic march

Hoping for a really wet April and May so that when the heart of the summer arrives hopefully we can avoid drought problems.

If its going to be wet let it be soaking storms with sunny days in between. 2009 was terrible where may and june were like seattle and everyday was cloudy/rainy

If its going to be wet let it be soaking storms with sunny days in between. 2009 was terrible where may and june were like seattle and everyday was cloudy/rainy

I'd enjoy 30" of rain in April, and hopefully that means a few storms with 2"+.

With the NAO forecasted to take a dive and some signs of blocking near Greenland in the long range ensembles we should enter a period of more active weather.

nao.sprd2.gif

The MJO is forecasted to remain favorable.

ensplume_full.gif

March 25th and the Mid Atlantic forum already has 10 pages in a snow observation thread and the NY Metro forum doesn't even have a single reply in its obs thread for the storm. Truly March Madness.

and so far today yankme has more posts than any of them

Archived