northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Winter 2013 - 2014 Banter Thread

NEG NAO

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hold back a lot, but there is a bunch of kooks in this forum.

Forky is a strange bird, but he isn't one of them.

So going through obituaries and using the obituary picture of some woman he has never known as his avatar is not kooky or offensive to you in any way? And then to mock it by saying she is his grandmother? I mean come on. ..

So going through obituaries and using the obituary picture of some woman he has never known as his avatar is not kooky or offensive to you in any way? And then to mock it by saying she is his grandmother? I mean come on. ..

I'd say high school crap, but it's not even that advanced

I hold back a lot, but there is a bunch of kooks in this forum.

Forky is a strange bird, but he isn't one of them.

I agreed with your original premise...but didnt you have a meltdown about pazzo calling kevin martin crazy? Everyone here combined doesnt come close to the craziness that dude has...yet you took issue with it. Why call others here "kooky"?

So why does William get a pass? He has a dead guy as his avatar. Anyone who knows anything would know that isn't William. William is a lot older than that.

Guess hes pretending to be younger.

Is it wrong what forky is doing? Possibly but lambasting him and ridiculing is just making him even more satisfied. Just relax and let it be folks ;)

So why does William get a pass?  He has a dead guy as his avatar.  Anyone who knows anything would know that isn't William.  William is a lot older than that.

You're pretty spot on with a lot of things, but this is not one of them.

It's totally creepy, but he has succeeded in getting us to debate it.  But who even thinks to go to such a place to get an avatar?

You're pretty spot on with a lot of things, but this is not one of them.

It's totally creepy, but he has succeeded in getting us to debate it.  But who even thinks to go to such a place to get an avatar?

William and I are friends and I like to bust his chops a little about age (I am older than he is).  Forky has been using avatars of a bunch of different old ladies for a while now.  I was so relieved to not see MDecoy anymore that I was surprised another old lady caused such a stir.

I agree it is quirky, but I was blown away by the "outrage" that it generated. 

William and I are friends and I like to bust his chops a little about age (I am older than he is). Forky has been using avatars of a bunch of different old ladies for a while now. I was so relieved to not see MDecoy anymore that I was surprised another old lady caused such a stir.

I agree it is quirky, but I was blown away by the "outrage" that it generated.

It's more so that forky can do and say whatever he wants on here without any action by the admins

It's just ashame that with his knowledge all he seems to do is come on an Internet weather forum and stir the pot instead of adding to intelligent discussion.

That's what he gets out of being here I guess. Regardless he doesn't seem to care what people think or say about his behavior so it's pointless to try to change it. If you really want him to change I'd just ignore him.

It's more so that forky can do and say whatever he wants on here without any action by the admins

I don't want to make a blanket statement because I don't read his every post, but what I've seen here is for the most part not actionable despite the chorus of cries for his banning that seems to follow so many of his posts.  It is my perception that there is a certain mob mentality prevailing.

If he does nothing that breaks any rules why should he be disciplined? Because you don't like his replies or posts? I can rattle off probably 20 posts from 8-10 other members that are just as questionable as his but they were not disciined either. He stirs the pot. The issue is how many of you eat off the spoon after he does. If you can look through the sarcasm (usually quite warranted) you'll find top notch Met info.

Archived