12bet1 net
Winter 2013 - 2014 Banter Thread

NEG NAO

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:weenie:

I guess you must be super human and mistake free then :lol:

You might possibly be the worst met ever to post on a weather board.

I don't believe that you actually have a met degree, because if you do, you certainly never have given any indication that you have a clue, because every other post is banter and trolling.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

We all know that you get endless favoritism here from the staff and the admins, and one day I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

This is quite possibly the most hilarious thing I've ever seen posted on this board. You seriously should walk away for a while. But you won't, you'll keep rambling on posting garbage every 5 seconds, lol.

This is quite possibly the most hilarious thing I've ever seen posted on this board. You seriously should walk away for a while. But you won't, you'll keep rambling on posting garbage every 5 seconds, lol.

His "connections" are handling it, so don't worry. The admins can expect some baseball-bat wielding meatheads standing outside their front doors tomorrow. They'll be made an offer they "can't refuse".

:weenie:

I guess you must be super human and mistake free then :lol:

You might possibly be the worst met ever to post on a weather board.

I don't believe that you actually have a met degree, because if you do, you certainly never have given any indication that you have a clue, because every other post is banter and trolling.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

We all know that you get endless favoritism here from the staff and the admins, and one day I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

Let me address this post.

I talked with Forky throughout his College experience and he has a met degree.

Going to get to the bottom of what? If you "know people" is it the mafia because I could use their help. Hook me up.

Yanksfan is a made man, I would tread carefully.

If I was a made man I would probably be in prison now because that's where you can find most of them these days.

Let's get back to discussing the weather.

Regardless of what anyone says about Forky it falls on deaf ears. I'm going to try and ignore him and we'll go from their.

dt was banned then brought back for winter 10-11...I believe right before boxing day blizzard came back on the models he asked to be removed from board.

and yes forky is not like dt

DT was great to have around when he wasn't fighting.  Part of the problem is that there were way too many people who took it as their mission in life to push his buttons.  He doesn't know how to deal with that and the meltdowns come fast and furious.  Forky takes the same abuse from trolls in stride without skipping a beat.  I thing that is part of what bothers his detractors; they want to see a meltdown and aren't getting it.

I should've stuck to my initial guns and said no accumulating snow at Central Park. I thought they might sneak in with 0.1" or something so I went with 0.5". Pretty much from Sunday on I thought this would be an inch or less. But it just wouldn't be March 2014 without Cape May getting another warning criteria snow event.

I was stubbornly holding on for something more significant despite the evidence to the contrary; I just wasn't posting about my pipedreams here (thank god).  To be fair to myself, from early yesterday evening, the only question I was mulling was whether we would get so much as a flake.  To my knowledge, we did not.

I was stubbornly holding on for something more significant despite the evidence to the contrary; I just wasn't posting about my pipedreams here (thank god).  To be fair to myself, from early yesterday evening, the only question I was mulling was whether we would get so much as a flake.  To my knowledge, we did not.

We had light snow showers off and on down here but I have no idea if anything accumulated, as everything was bare by dawn.

Archived