amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Central PA - Early December

MAG5035

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, it's suppose to go up to 39...not sure that happens though?? I think you get some good snows on the backend where you're at Zak. Eastern areas probably not.

only warming will be from downsloping winds... which you wont see... temps may only rise if precip stops... other than that they will stay close to freezing... may climb slightly above but wont by much... i still think the precip cuts off pretty quick out west but even HRRR is now showing a final shot in the east but upper levels still too warm for snow

Just went to pick my wife up from work....Pretty steady rain and slushy roads. 31 degrees here.

Didn't know if anyone one was interested - but here is Haneyville snow-cam link. I know Nut has a cabin up that way.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze88orm/ 

Still a lot of moisture coming our way.

http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/Conus/full_loop.php

It seems to be just rain in Mechanicsburg, but my outside car temperature says 31 & reporting stations on Weatherbug in Mechanicsburg, Dillsburg, and Camp Hill all between 30-32. Is anyone reporting icing right now in Cumberland County?

I have 31 here in Shippensburg as well. Plenty of ice accumulating on tree branches but nada on the roads/sidewalks. Regardless PennDOT is out in full force salting away.

It seems to be just rain in Mechanicsburg, but my outside car temperature says 31 & reporting stations on Weatherbug in Mechanicsburg, Dillsburg, and Camp Hill all between 30-32. Is anyone reporting icing right now in Cumberland County?

I am on the hillside north of 81... its 32 at the house... my deck/fence/trees have ice and a light glaze on grass... sidewalks just wet

Lol. Imagine sitting in Beaver Stadium for 3 hours with those conditions.

I did that in 85 or 86 ,was Ice north of there (Sad to say I went to Mansfield)  Was 33 and a good rain. Coldest day of my life

Up to 36 here. Rain is ramping up.

Still siting at 32 up on the hill.

Edit it just came to 33 so warm air is coming.

Archived