SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Early December

MAG5035

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, it was early when I wrote that post. I didn't have my coffee in me yet. I'm only 22 years old, but Im a huge weather nut. You're not too far off about your college guess because I am actually enrolled at Pitt.

whoa. whoa. whoa. I was 180 degrees off with my college guess.

You're not old enough to really know much about this, but there's been a heated pitt-psu rivalry for many, many years.

That being said, your username looks identical to the format PSU uses for it's student email addresses. I'm guessing Pitt uses the same format.

Similar to my username but a little different. Anyway I am still learning a ton of information, but I enjoy tracking storms. I am just confused about the different waves coming from the overrunning event.

No prob, man. I'm from York but lived in Pittsburgh for 15 years now work at PSU. Both are great higher ed institutions. 

Sorry, it was early when I wrote that post. I didn't have my coffee in me yet. I'm only 22 years old, but Im a huge weather nut. You're not too far off about your college guess because I am actually enrolled at Pitt.

no reason to apoligize. You can mis-spell all the words you want!(we expect that, you're at Pitt) and the person that ask you that question is younger then you i think! Welcome aboard........(even though you're a Pitt Fan :whistle: )

Euro is bullish on the Fri night snow now (relatively speaking). 

unv:

FRI 12Z 06-DEC 2.6 0.6  0.11
FRI 18Z 06-DEC 2.1 1.6  0.20  
SAT 00Z 07-DEC 0.9 -1.0 0.18 
SAT 06Z 07-DEC -0.6 -3.5 0.33 
SAT 12Z 07-DEC -3.8 -6.6 0.02 

Even has a bit at the end for the LSV. 

Sun night Mon looks nasty for true central PA, and icy monday am even down to MDT.

Euro is bullish on the Fri night snow now (relatively speaking). 

unv:

FRI 12Z 06-DEC 2.6 0.6  0.11

FRI 18Z 06-DEC 2.1 1.6  0.20  

SAT 00Z 07-DEC 0.9 -1.0 0.18 

SAT 06Z 07-DEC -0.6 -3.5 0.33 

SAT 12Z 07-DEC -3.8 -6.6 0.02 

Even has a bit at the end for the LSV. 

Sun night Mon looks nasty for true central PA, and icy monday am even down to MDT.

I normally just read and not get to worked up over storms, however my daughter will be returning home from a trip with my sister and brother inlaw on Monday..Coming back from Kennebunkport, so i'm paying attention to timing.

Archived